wisdom teeth [g]

word count: 541 words
warning: contains swearing

grayson looks so happy in that photo aw

[4th july 2017]

"good luck!" ethan and grayson exclaimed when the nurse called your name. you were getting your wisdom teeth removed. you were more nervous about what you would say and do rather than the actual surgery. you waved at them and the camera with a small smile.

after a long wait, you were finally done and waited for the boys to come into the recovery room.

"hey babe." gray said and positioned the camera to show your smiling face that turned into a frown when he called you babe.

"um, excuse me? i have a boyfriend." you said, rolling your eyes as you muttered about fuck boys. grayson found this amusing and went along with it. You had no idea that grayson was actually your boyfriend.

"who cares. wanna go out with me?" grayson continued as he adjusted the camera in his hands. ethan was standing next to you with a smile on his face.

"no because i love my boyfriend and he's gonna beat you up if you don't stop flirting with me. actually, i'm gonna beat you up." you said and got up to fight grayson. your fists were clenched and you tried to pounce on him. as soon as you got up, you instantly fell against the wall. ethan grunted as he caught you before you hit the floor. he quickly sat you on the seat.

"y/n, i'm your boyfriend." grayson said as he recovered from his laughing fit. you furrowed your brows and tilted your head.

"really? no you're not. wait. oh my god! why is there two of you?" you said, now scared. your eyes began welling up with tears and covered your face with your hands. ethan started laughing and grayson joined, finding your state hilarious. "stop laughing!"

"we're twins, y/n. that's why we look alike." ethan explained making you look up at them curiously.

"o-okay... can we go home now?" you asked with a deep sigh. grayson shook his head and you fell back against the seat. the doctor came and talked to you- well, the twins since you were not paying attention to anyone or anything.

"we can go now." grayson said making you smile and sit on the edge of the seat. you stood up and fell against grayson who handed the camera to ethan.

"oh no! my legs are broken. how am i going to get to the car!" you said as you acted like you couldn't walk so someone would have to carry you. grayson sighed while ethan looked amused, recording everything.

"y/n..." gray started but stopped when he saw your sad expression. he grumbled and picked you up bridal style as he walked out of the dentist. you wrapped your arms around his neck and a smug look overcame your features, sending a wink to the camera.

the whole car ride home, you would not stop flirting with grayson and calling yourself the luckiest girl in the world. grayson would turn a deep red as you complimented everything about him. you also gave them a concert as you jammed out to high school musical, hannah montana and drake.