insulted [g]

word count: 777 words
warning: contains swearing

word count: 777 wordswarning: contains swearing

request for @WoolyMicah

[13th may 2020]

marissa and grayson just returned from their date night. it wasn't too late so the pair decided to have a movie night and just cuddle in bed.

marisa changed from her short black dress into shorts and grayson's hoodie. she wiped off her makeup and went into the kitchen to make popcorn.

"hurry up, marissa!" she heard grayson yell while she was in the kitchen. she rolled her eyes.

"i don't see you helping, impatient ass!" she yelled back and heard grayson's loud laugh. she quickly went back into their shared bedroom which was dark and only had the light from the projector shining in the room,

"finally." grayson sighed and snatched the popcorn, shoving a handful in his mouth. marissa went under the covers as she eyed her boyfrien.

"dig in. you deserve it." she rolled her eyes making grayson nudge her but turn his attention to the movie, "what did you pick?"

your question was answered when the words the grinch showed on the screen.

"interesting pick but okay." marissa mumbled and got bored as the beginning of the movie was just narration so she took out her phone and began looking at the photos she took with grayson before their date. her smile widened when she came across a selfie of her smiling at the camera while grayson was kissing her shoulder.

"what you looking at?" grayson asked with a mouthful of popcorn. marissa turned the screen towards him.

"this photo is so cute." she tried so hard not to squeal because the photo was just that cute.

"it's cute but... your makeup didn't look that nice today." grayson said and turned back to the movie, as if he didn't say anything at all. his comment took marissa by surprise as she slowly turned her phone back towards her.

she felt so humiliated and embarrassed so all she could do was watch the movie with tears threatening to spill. she didn't let them fall because she didn't want grayson to notice.

grayson laughed at a scene in the movie which made marissa more insecure. that's probably how he laughed when he saw my makeup, she thought to herself. marissa wore makeup because she was slightly insecure in her natural skin so to hear that her boyfriend didn't like how it looked upset her.

(a/n: ur all beauts okie bye)

"are you watching the- hey, what's wrong?" grayson asked after noticing you didn't have a reaction to anything and were staring blankly at the wall. marissa shrugged but didn't look at him, still extremely embarrassed about what just happened.

"i'm fine."

"which translates to grayson you fucked up." ethan exclaimed as he walked past. grayson flipped him off.

"baby, what's wrong? what did i do?" grayson asked nervously. marissa sighed and contemplated on telling him. she didn't want to seem like a wuss but she also knew grayson wouldn't leave her alone unless she told him.

"this might be dumb but... i don't know it's just. like you said you didn't like my makeup today and i felt like shit about it." she said feeling the emotions building up again. grayson's eyes widened as he mentally slapped himself a hundred times over, "i mean it's not a big deal but it's just embarrassing, you know?"

"i'm so sorry. i didn't mean it like that at all. i don't even know why i said that. i guess i was trying to focus on the movie or something but i swear you looked beautiful tonight." grayson spoke with a gentle voice.

"i know, gray. you're too sweet to hurt me but that's just how i felt." marissa replied making grayson nod understandingly.

"of course. you had every right to be. i'm so so so sorry, marissa. seriously." grayson said and took her right hand in his. he kissed the top of it before turning it over and gently kissed her palm.

"gray.." marissa smiled as grayson pulled her into a hug making her pretty much melt into his arms. her head was laying on his hard chest and his arms engulfed her completely. he kissed the top of her head repeatedly.

"i. love. you. please. forgive. me." he said in between kisses making marissa giggle and look up at him. she leaned up and kissed his cheeks repeatedly, switching from the left cheek to the right cheek. grayson's cheeks turned a bright red.

"i. forgive. you. and. love. you." she replied in between kisses making grayson laugh loudly. the pair managed to forget what happened and watch the movie in a comfortable silence.