twin vs girlfriend [e]

word count: 812 words
warning: contains swearing

word count: 812 wordswarning: contains swearing

request for @highssoul

[20th may 2020]

"what's up guys! we're back! no say it with me, gray." ethan pinched the bridge of his nose as he began his regular intro fight with grayson. they began to argue as nadya stood behind the camera.

they were filming a twin vs girlfriend video which was suggested by grayson because he was certain that he could beat "nadya's ass."

"okay anyways, we're back and we're doing the twin vs girlfriend challenge!" grayson began to explain, "drumroll for ethan's girlfriend!"

they ushered nadya into the frame. ethan and grayson were cheering and clapping as she sat next to ethan.

"for those of you who don't know this is my girlfriend, nadya. we've been together for about 10 months now." ethan smiled at nadya and rested a hand on her thigh which was hidden from the cameras view, "do you wanna introduce yourself?"

"um, hi. i'm nadya." she shyly spoke and was nervous too. it was her first video on their channel so she was new to the concept of filming videos.

"um thanks for clarifying. very useful." grayson said jokingly making nadya roll her eyes. ethan cleared his throat as he faked being professional.

"ladies and gentlemen. please keep your banter for the game. we are going to start now. get ready." ethan said as he held his phone close to his face to read his questions out, "the first round is just quick fire questions so don't write it down. whoever says it first gets the point."

grayson and nadya nodded as the glared at each other. you're going down, grayson mouthed out to nadya who replied with the exact same thing.

(a/n: these answers are all made up)

"question one! what colour are my eyes?" ethan quickly shut his eyes as grayson and nadya yelled out hazel at the same time, "ooh, point for each!"

nadya was proud of herself and could tell grayson was too.

"question two! what is my middle name?"

"grant!" grayson shouted a second before nadya which lost her a point.

"ugh, i was so close!" nadya groaned and slumped slightly. ethan gave her a cheeky kiss making her blush and look at the camera embarrassedly.

"couples." grayson rolled his eyes and pretended to shiver in disgust. ethan shoved him which then resulted in a shoving competition.

"okay question three. what is my favourite show?"

"game of thrones!" nadya yelled.

"breaking bad!" grayson yelled making nadya look to him in realisation. grayson made a face at the camera as if to make fun of her.

"oh that's right." she facepalmed herself as ethan gave grayson another point, "i don't answer well under pressure."

"i know, baby. you still got the writing round." ethan said quietly.

"okay now is the writing round so get your board and marker ready. it's not about speed but just don't take that long okay?" ethan explained. nadya and grayson nodded and stared at each other competitively as they waited for ethan to continue, "what is my favourite drink? like if i was thirsty and went out, what would i buy?"

grayson and nadya both took a few seconds before writing their answers on the white boards. ethan waited patiently in the middle.

"you done? okay flip them around in three, two, one!"

ethan looked at grayson's which wrote water in bold handwriting. he shook his head and looked at nadya's which wrote iced tea. he nodded and pointed to nadya's board making her cheer happily.

"ethan. when have you ever bought a fucking iced tea with me?" grayson exclaimed as he stared at his brother accusingly, "your changing your answers because your girl's here."

"no i'm not. you just don't pay attention to me enough." ethan retorted making nadya stick her tongue out at grayson.

"this shit is rigged." grayson complained shaking his head.

"stop whining, bitch." ethan replied and continued onto the next question, "what is my favourite dessert?"

grayson and nadya stopped and looked to each other quietly as if trying to read each other's mind for the answer. ethan began to count down so they quickly wrote anything that came to mind.

"brownies? nope. ice cream? you're both wrong!" ethan shook his head making the other two sigh annoyedly.

"what is it?" grayson asked.

"cake!" grayson and nadya gasped and shook their heads quickly.

"you're lying, ethan!"

"that's not true!" nadya added to grayson's comment. ethan waved them off before moving to the next question. this went on for the next 15 minutes as the questions became increasingly difficult. by the end, grayson had won by one point leaving ethan to cheer up a sad nadya.

dunno if its obvious but im tryna get back on these 3 year old requests 😭🤣 so thats why theres a shitton of requests one after the other lol