best friends [e+g]

word count: 727 words

[15th february 2017]

you held your large duffel bag over your shoulder, walking along the pathway to the dolan's residence. the twins invited you to their house for a sleepover for a few days and you agreed. you reached their door and opened the door upon realising that they had left the door unlocked for you. you stepped into their house, dropping your duffel bag on the wooden floor and locking the door behind you. entering each others house without notice wasn't awkward for you or them. it was a normal occurrence seeing as you and the boys had been best friends for 11 years.

"honey, i'm home!" you said jokingly, walking to the kitchen. your heard sets of footsteps racing down the stairs.

"y/n!" the boys exclaimed and ran to you, both of them hugging you at the same time. you laughed and tried hugging back but you couldn't since your arms were trapped by your side.

"hi guys. do you have any good food?" you asked, looking through the cabinets. ethan laughed and grabbed your hand, pulling you upstairs with grayson following.

"it's all upstairs." grayson said. you all hurried upstairs and entered the second living room. the large couch had a few blankets and pillows sprawled out on it and the coffee table in front of it had a variety of snacks on it. the tv was on netflix which the boys left for you to pick out a movie.

"oh, this is amazing!" you exclaimed and instantly jumped onto the couch, reaching over to grab a handful of chips and shoving it into your mouth. ethan and grayson sat on either side of you and handed you the remote to choose a movie. after scrolling for a few minutes, you finally settled on the avengers.

"seriously?" ethan scoffed and leaned back in his seat. you shot him a look and relaxed in your seat.

"shut up. it's a good movie." you defended and leaned more to grayson who smirked at his twin brother. ethan rolled his eyes. he shuffled a bit and threw his entire body on you making you gasp lightly. "c-can't breathe."

"that was kinda the point." ethan said. he got himself comfortable and turned his head to watch the movie, not caring that you could barely get any oxygen.

"dude.." grayson said before shoving ethan's shoulder harshly causing him to sit upright again. you sat up and instantly tackled ethan, both of you falling to the ground.

"you stupid-" you began to curse at him. ethan was straddling you and holding your arms down. when he was distracted, you flipped yourself on top of him and straddled his waist. "sucker!"

"piss off. i'm just going easy on you." ethan scoffed and laid limply on the floor, not trying to get back up. you rolled your eyes and stood up.

"yeah right." you trailed off and held out your hand to help ethan up. he took it and slowly stood up but last minute, you snatched your hand away causing ethan to fall on his ass.

"y/n!" ethan whined and stood up quickly. he rubbed his behind and slumped in the chair. you leaped over him and settled between both of the boys, cuddling into grayson's shoulder who smiled down at you before focusing on the movie. ethan stared at you sadly causing you to roll your eyes.

"i love you too, ethan." you said simply before stretching your legs out and laying them over his lap. ethan smiled and rested his arms over your legs. you all watched the movie silently, with the occasional funny remark and fits of laughter. you took funny snapchats and posted them on your story, the fans getting excited and asking for more snaps.

when you all fell asleep on the couch, cameron came home from a day out with her friends and heard the movie playing but no sounds from any of you which made her suspicious. usually, you all would be making some kind of noise. she awed when she saw grayson sleeping on the couch with his head resting on yours. you were cuddled up to grayson and ethan was cuddled up to you. you all had blankets covering yourselves. cameron took a photo and posted it on snapchat with the caption- best friend goals 💞