tease [g]

word count: 304 words

[25th july 2017]

you and grayson had been dating for 6 months and haven't told the fans yet. well, you told your fans you had a boyfriend but you just didn't say who. gray hasn't said anything as he knew how his fans would react if they found out he had a girlfriend. many of them wouldn't be happy.

"wanna get coffee?" gray asked as he walked into the living room. you nodded and quickly changed your shirt into a loose white t-shirt. you already had black ripped jeans on and slipped on black thongs. reaching the coffee shop, grayson held the door open for you and let you walk in first.

"just to look at my ass, i assume?" you joked making him laugh loudly as his head tilted back. you sat a table and when your drinks came, you took a photo of him.

 you sat a table and when your drinks came, you took a photo of him

"can i post this?" you asked and handed your phone to him. he stared at it for a bit before handing it back with a nod. you posted it and instantly got tons of likes. you read the comments and laughed at some of them.

oh my god! is that her boyfriend???
he looks so cute!
you're such a tease y/n! post a proper picture!
i could tell that was grayson from a mile away! y/n, you're not slick!
wait... he looks sorta like grayson dolan!
OMG IS THAT @graysondolan?!?!

"they're catching on." you giggled and showed grayson the comments. he snickered and stared at you with a pointed look.

"you actually are a tease, you know?" grayson laughed lightly making you grin. you actually were. you constantly posted photos of yourself with grayson but never showed his face. the fans went crazy but many of them knew it was him.