car crash [e]

word count: 1506 words
warning: contains swearing, mentions of death

word count: 1506 wordswarning: contains swearing, mentions of death

request for @hxnnxhpxtrice

[22nd october 2017]

ethan was extremely tired as he walked back into your shared house. he was filming with grayson all day and hadn't slept in hours. all he wanted to do was eat something and go to bed. it was currently 11:49pm and hannah ate dinner alone-her dinner being pepperoni pizza. she understood that ethan had things to do.

"hi babe." hannah said quietly, greeting her boyfriend as he walked through the living room. hannah was waiting for ethan to get home, knowing that he hates being the only one awake in the house at night. he grunted as a reply which took hannah by surprise but she didn't question his bad attitude. "how was your day?"

he didn't reply so hannah took the hint that he wasn't in the mood to talk. she let him go get changed into comfortable clothes and waited patiently for him to come downstairs.

"what did you eat?" ethan asked as he walked down the stairs. hannah stood from her spot on the couch and joined ethan at the bottom of the stairs.

"i ordered pizza." hannah replied, following him into the kitchen. ethan's eyebrows furrowed when there was only 3 slices of pepperoni pizza left in the pizza box.

"pepperoni pizza?" ethan paused, sighing annoyedly and flicked the lid closed.

"what about it? i like pepperoni?" hannah asked confusedly, only just realising that ethan probably wanted pineapple pizza. "oh, i can order pineapple-"

"no just leave it. i'll eat something else."

"no, you're probably really hungry." hannah said and ethan was quick to reply.

"i don't care. i'll live." ethan rolled his eyes.

"we don't have anything else to eat. just let me order you the-" hannah tried to reason with him but he was so fed up with everything.

"no! shut the fuck up, i already have a headache and you're making it worse!" ethan yelled making hannah jump slightly. she was shocked by ethan's outburst.

"what did you just say?" hannah asked angrily but with a calm tone. she didn't want to yell and add more fire to the fight.

"you heard me. i come home from a long ass day and you won't stop fucking nagging me. oh ethan this. ethan that." ethan snapped making hannah swallow harshly, his words hurting her slightly.