date [e]

word count: 251 words
warning: contains swearing

[9th july 2017]

"gray, what are they doing?" ethan hissed making grayson raise his brow and smirk. ethan broke up with you last month. it left you heartbroken but you knew you had to move on. you were on a date, not realising your ex-boyfriend was a few tables away from you. ethan's back was to you so he relied on his twin brother to tell him what you and your date were doing.

"they're not keepin' it pg, that's for sure." grayson said while making kissing noises. ethan's eyes widened and he spun around quickly, only to see that you were laughing innocently with your date. he groaned and slumped in his seat, glaring at grayson.

"you're such a dick." he muttered making grayson laugh quietly while sending ethan a disbelieving look. he sighed before a serious look overtook his features.

"look bro. i love you and all but you gotta stop. you broke up with her. you literally broke her heart and you're mad that she's finally happy again or at least seems to be happy? leave her be, man. it shouldn't bother you." grayson said and shrugged at the end of his sentence. ethan gulped harshly while listening to his brother's words. he knew it was true. he turned his head to look at you sadly while you were holding your date's hand on the table.

"but it does bother me." ethan said quietly, regretting ever breaking up with you.