Early Morning Break-Through

Start from the beginning

Cameron: Im Sorry , I was so Wrapped Up in What He did to me , I put it Before what he Did to you . I guess I just Expected you to Hold on to Anger towards him Like me .

Kendrick: Yea But I Cant Do that , Thats Just Not Me , Im a Fun Happy Person , I dont Carry hate Well . It Really Pissed me off that You Think I was Manipulated into dropping the Charges , I didnt Do It Cause Your Mom asked me to , I didnt do Because I felt Intimidated , I did it Because I Wanted to and its what I thought Was the Right thing to Do For Me .

Cameron: So Why didnt you Come to Me , I would Have Been there For you .

Kendrick: I Wanted to But , You were Really Contradicting Yourself , You Were Mad Because I didnt Do what You wanted Me to do , You thought I did something Your Parents and Brother wanted me to do , But at the End Of the Day I Chose what i wanted to do , and Not What YOU Or Your Family Wanted .

Cameron: You Right , But Kendrick When It comes to My Family I think I know them Best , and I only want to Protect You .

Kendrick: Protect me From What ? Cam Whatever You think About Your Family , I think Your Wrong .

Cameron: You Know Nothing

Kendrick: I do Know that People Change , Whatever they Might Have Done to you In the Past you Gotta let it Go . Trust Me It Feels Good to Forgive People And move on with your Life

Cameron: Yea , Whatever .

Kendrick: Point Proven , When Something isnt going Your way you Just Shut down and let the Anger take Over

Cameron: Why Does this Even Matter to you ?

Kendrick: Because ! You know My family situation , And its Hard to see you have a family that I would Kill for , and you not Appreciate It .

I started Chocking as the Words Came out , I hated talking about My Family It was such a hard Place that Ive never Gotten Over , And He Knew that , And to just see Him take his Family For Granted its almost like a slap in the face . true I might Not Know the entire story , But sometimes Family are the Ones who hurt you the Most . I Covered My face with a Napkin and He scooted over in the Booth and Rubbed my Leg .

Cameron: Im Sorry , Aye Look at me , Im sorry . I Know your Situation with your Mom and Dad Is tough

Kendrick: ha , Try Non Existence

Cameron: But , I Promise For you , I will Try to Fix My relationship with my Family

Kendrick: You Would Do that For Me Lol

Cameron: I would Do anything For you . That May get Lost In our Horrible Communication , But You know I Would Anything For you .

Kendrick: We Do have Sucky Communication .

Cameron: On the Bright Side , Our Frequent Misunderstandings always End In Some Nasty Make UP F***king .

Kendrick: True ,

Cameron: You threw Eating , Cause Im ready to Get to the Making Up Part

Kendrick: Yea Lets Roll .

We Pay the Bill , and Walk out into the Dark Parking Lot . We got in the Car and Cranked Up the Car . The Music turned on and It ended up Playing 2 chainz Ft. Mike Posner In town . I looked At Cam as He Nodded His Head to the Song , He Reached at the Gear and Was about to Put the car In Drive But I Stopped him , He looked at me and I Pressed My Lips against his , He Opened his mouth and I slid him my tongue and he starts sucking on it . I ran My hands threw his Curly hair as his hands ran up my chest Stopping at my Nipples pinching them , I Broke away from the Kiss and Looked at him with Lust In my eyes .