Chapter 149 Just Desserts

Dinner at Kinleys was a rare treat for Jill and Matt. Between their busy schedules at home having someone else prepare a delicious and equally beautifully plated meal was divine. Matt and Jill sat across from one another at dinner. The candlelight flickered off her eyes causing Matt to get momentarily lost in them. Jill tickled Matt's leg with her heeled shoe anxiously looking forward to dessert with him back at the hotel. She never tired of looking at him finding something new about him to memorize each day. He was an eclectic mixture of all things manly, a little pirate, a little artist, a pinch of woodsman, and a whole lot of sexy, but most of all, he was hers.

He stroked her hand that rested on the table and his quiet indoor voice was more intoxicating than usual sending a rush of warmth to all her womanly parts. All she thought about over dinner was him making love to her again. She didn't know if it was the setting or the honeymoon or just plain old fashioned lust, but she asked the server to make their dessert to go.

Matt smiled knowingly at her. He could read her like a blind man reads Braille. It was a touch, a glance over her shoulder, or a flip of her hair. They never had to speak the words. While Matt settled the bill, Jill found her way to the ladies room and slipped out of her panties, carefully folding them into her compact purse. She fidgeted in the mirror and strode confidently back to where he waited for her.

Back at his side, she whispered in his ear to check her bag. He walked her outside with his hand at the base of her spine. She opened her bag and he spotted what appeared to be her panties folded neatly in her bag.

"I seem to have misplaced something." She nibbled at his ear. Matt looked for a dark corner and pulled her into a dimly lit doorway just out of view of the main street.

"You couldn't have saved that for the hotel?" He growled at her. His hand slipped down to her thigh moving her dress up just enough for him to realize she was indeed not wearing anything. The thought of taking her in such a public space only heightened his desire for her.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand explored her little surprise. She dropped her purse and hastily undid his pants. He pushed her hard against the cold steel door as he drove into her. She struggled to remain quiet as she was always very vocal when he made love to her.  Not wanting to draw attention to themselves and their carnal adventure, she whispered her appreciation into his ear until he brought them both to the brink of their pleasure and finally over the edge with one last long push.

She rested her head on his shoulder trying to catch her breath as he straightened her dress. "I think I'm going to need a second helping of dessert when we get back to the hotel."

Matt chuckled and reminded her that his room service was open 24 hours a day.