Chapter 114 Found

Dear Readers,

Thank you all for your comments on this continuation of The Dance. We hit a milestone this weekend with over 10,000 reads. If you love the story, please recommend it to your Wattpad friends.

Jill and Matt's reunion wouldn't be complete without a juicy little chapter from Mamaschleis.

Mama, that applause I hear after reading this chapter belongs to you. -polaris1401

PS: Mature Content

Matt and Jill decided to row the canoe out to the far side of the Integrity, in order to avert the attention that using the skiff and motor would have brought them. Jill was giggling about having to row a boat with a shovel. Matt just chuckled, "We use whatever works!" 

They tied the canoe to the far side of the boat to keep it hidden from the residents of Browntown. Matt got out and helped Jill climb up the side onto the deck. "We'll have to be careful not to trip any of the motion detectors that Noah has set up on the boat. We don't want to attract any unwanted attention," Matt informed Jill. 

They slipped into the wheelhouse, and Jill grabbed Matt by the collar and pulled him up against her, kissing him with little pecks all over his cheeks and nose. As she was kissing him she pushed him up against the helm right next to the ship's wheel. 

Letting go of Matt's collar, Jill grabbed the back of his head, kissing him on the lips and licking and biting his lower lip. She thrust her tongue into Matt's mouth, deepening the kiss as she ran her fingers through his silvery soft curls. 

Reaching down to his shirt, she began unbuttoning it, and after each button kissed the exposed skin left behind. As she untucked his shirt from his jeans, she blew a raspberry on his stomach and winked at him. She slipped the shirt off his shoulders and threw it to the other side of the helm. Matt reached for her. She took a step back and teased, "No, no, no!", as she wagged her finger at him. "Put your hands behind your head, darling. That's a good boy... Keep them there, that's it. You always make sure to satisfy me. I'm going to take really good care of you now!" With that, Jill unbuckled Matt's belt, pulled it out of the belt loops, and cracked it on the floor like a whip. Matt's eyes widened in surprise, illiciting a very wicked laugh from Jill. She dropped to her knees, and unfastened Matt's jeans and pulled them down around mid thigh, followed by his boxers. Matt licked his lips in anticipation. 

Jill tickled the tip of his shaft with her tongue and looked up at him through her long, dark lashes. Matt let out a low moan, as she took him into her mouth, and deepthroated him, stroking his manhood up and down with her pretty little mouth. 

"Oh Baby, uuuhhh, that feels so good." Matt groaned his appreciation of her talents. He unclenched his hands from behind his head, and reached down to run his fingers through her hair. All the while, Jill's big green eyes were focused on Matt's as she looked up through her lashes. Matt thought to himself that he had never in his life seen a more beautiful and sexy woman. When Matt was just about to totally come undone, he reached down and lifted Jill, turning himself around to sit her on top of the helm. 

"Hey, that's not fair! I wanted to give you pleasure!", Jill cried. 

"Babe, you already have. More than you will ever know. You know what else gives me pleasure? Seeing the way you react to my touch. I love the way your eyes roll back, and how you curl your toes", Matt told her taking off her shirt and bra," But do you know what really gets my motor running? I love the noises you make when I'm touching you." Matt reached out and cupped both breasts, pushing them together licking and kissing both nipples. Jill purred her pleasure in his ear. Matt sucked on one rosy nipple, while pulling and twisting on the other causing Jill to moan louder. 

"Yeah, babe, just like that. Make some noise for me baby! " Matt encouraged her to vocalize her desires.

He laid her back on the helm, and took her jeans off. He reached for her panties, and he groaned as they were already soaked with her want for him. He pulled her panties off, and then repositioned her to the edge of the counter. He started rubbing her clitoris in slow circles, and smiled as he saw her eyes roll back. He rubbed faster circles on her, and smiled as he saw her curl her toes. He put her legs over his shoulder and then as he continued massaging her clitoris, he stuck his tongue into her hot wet core.  Jill cried out so loudly that Matt knew he would have to build a cabin with sound proof walls.

Matt continued massaging, licking, and sucking on her clit. He reached his fingers deeper into the molten wet softness of her. 

Jill was writhing in ecstacy and moaning loudly. Matt used his other hand to hold her hips down. "Come on Jill, come for me, babe!" Matt urged her on. With a loud cry, Jill spiraled into her orgasm. Matt picked her up and turned her around, so he was again leaning against the helm. Supporting Jill's upper body in his muscular arms, he thrust his engorged cock into her throbbing center. 

"More Matt! Harder, harder!" Jill begged as Matt furiously pushed himself deeper into her. Jill cried out loudly, once more, sending Matt into his own orgasm. He held on tightly to her, as his seed was planted deep inside of her. 

Jill put her legs down, and stood in Matt's embrace, as he panted and struggled to regain composure. The smell of sex hung over them like a fog. He was so damn sexy and she never wanted to let him go as she ran her hands up and down his back finally coming to rest on his firm ass.

"Wow that's the first time I ever heard Opera music during an orgasm," Jill told Matt. 

"Oh, no!", cried Matt. "Somehow we must've triggered one of Noah's alarms! Get dressed quick, the guys will be here any minute."

Matt and Jill were a blur, trying to dress as quickly as possible. They could hear the skiff motor approaching. Matt's dad and brothers were on their way to save the Integrity from tresspassers.

Matt and Jill went out on deck as the skiff pulled up next to the Integrity.  Billy looked at Matt and Jill and couldn't stop chuckling. "I didnt know you had company." Jill blushed and tried not to make direct eye contact with his dad. She hadn't been properly introduced to his parents and felt a little awkward meeting Billy for the first time after banging his eldest son. Matt stumbled for an explanation. "We went for a canoe ride, and coming back, I thought I'd give Jill a tour of the Integrity." 

Bam and Bear looked at each other and grinned devilishly. Noah rolled his eyes and turned a deep shade of crimson. Gabe offered to show Jill the engine room. "Sit down, Gabey! Boy, do you have a lot to learn," scolded Bam.

"What?" Gabe replied with his wide eyed innocence.

Billy was still chuckling as the skiff took off back to Browntown. Matt looked over at Jill and laughed out loud. "What's so funny?" Jill asked. 

"Well, for starters, babe, your shirt is not only inside out, but also on  backwards...and your hair is kind of all over the place," Matt informed her.  

Jill gave it right back to him. "Ok, hot shot, just so you know, you must've missed a few buttons as you were putting on your shirt. The sides of your shirt don't even line up. And your hair is all over the place too! "

Matt pulled Jill into an embrace and kissed her in the twilight. "Do you think we should go to shore?" She asked meekly knowing the inquisition awaited her in the form of his mother, Ami.

Matt shook his head no as he slowly pulled her shirt off again. "I'm not quite finished with you yet." Matt eyed the water. "How do you feel about skinny dipping?"