Chapter 54 Winners

Dear Readers, A little smut chapter for today but please don't skip the next chapter called Questions and Answers. -polaris1401

Bam shut the trapper shack door behind him and bolted it so he and Lila would not be disturbed. He had won their little friendly competition today and was looking forward to having Lila at his pleasure tonight.

Lila had playfully taunted him all day  whispering sexy suggestions in his ear while he worked that even made him blush. When she told him exactly what she wanted later that evening, he chided her and reminded her that he had won the bet.

"Time to pay up girl."

"Anything particular in mind?" Lila asked coyly.

"Hmmmm.....let me think for a minute?" Bam rubbed his chin as if to ponder his choices. "So many options."

Lila started to offer up a suggestion but Bam stopped her. He pulled out the chair from the corner of the room and pointed at it. "Sit."

Lila accommodated his request. "Are we going to play a game?" Lila asked.

"I'm making the rules tonight. You're following the instructions."

Lila's laughter filled the trapper shack. "I think I'm going to like this game."

Bam pulled the leather strip that encircled his hat and blindfolded Lila.  She didnt say a word. He knelt in front of her placing his hands on her knees. Her breathing became heavier. He leaned closer to her and slowly began to unbutton her shirt. She tried to help him and he pulled her hands back down. "Let's remember who's in charge tonight Ms. Jenkins." She nodded in agreement. He continued to remove her shirt exposing her bra and heaving chest. Lila remained perfectly still as he wriggled her out of her jeans leaving her now only in her undergarments. His hands were cold against the warmth of skin. She felt flushed and vulnerable but yet excited all at the same time.

Lila heard him get up and move about the room. She could only imagine what was coming next. She knew he was enjoying the slow burn of anticipation. She knew he had the patience of a saint when things involved her. She, on the other hand, was greedy with desire tonight.

Lila felt Bam's hand touch her shoulder from behind. She felt his hair drag across her arm as he slowly raised it in the air kissing her from her fingertips to the back of her shoulder blades. She pressed her bottom harder against the chair trying to suppress her want for him. He slowly moved to her other shoulder and trailed a line of kisses down to her fingertips. She quivered under his touch. He held her hand as she felt him move around her and again kneel in front of her. He slowly spread her legs kneading her thighs.

"Someone's started the party without me I see." Lila's panties were already soaked with desire. He slowly pulled them from her legs leaving her totally exposed to him. She moaned audibly as he began to lick the sweetness of her thighs. Her hands instinctively wrapped in his hair as she pulled his head deeper into her. She arched wantonly as she felt his tongue dance around inside her.

Bam stopped to tease her and asked her if she wanted more. She kept repeating his formal name over and over. This time he traded his tongue for his hand delving deeper into her folds. He took pleasure in feeling her press deeper against his fingers nearly bringing her to the edge of her climax but stopping short of giving her the result she craved.

Lila heard the sound of a zipper being undone and clothes hitting the floor.
Although she could not see him, she knew what was coming next. He pulled her from the chair and traded places with her. She straddled him as he pulled her slowly down onto his manhood. He began to thrust inside her with his face buried in her breasts. He kissed and sucked the fabric of her bra delighting in the hardening of her peaks. His arms swept under hers unfastening her bra and flinging it across the room. Except for Lila's blindfold, they were both naked. His tongue moved from breast to breast giving them equal attention. Each time Bam thrust inside her, she felt that he went a little deeper until his speed hastened and she begged for her release.

There were no losers today. Lila was sure of that.