Mordred- You Like Him

A/n This imagine was requested by @cutiememers

"Leon!" I called as I walked through the castle walls. "Leon where are you?" I dragged out my last words, emphasising his name as I wandered aimlessly throughout the castle. I was bored, and not just any type of bored I was mind boggling bored.

Leon thrust his head around a door, his eyes wide as he looked at me. He grinned at me loosely as his eyes set on me, his brotherly affection shinning in his eyes.

"And what do you want?" He teased, stepping out of the doorway.

"I am bored out of my brain and I need something to do." I explained coming to a stop in front of him.

"You do realise I am in the middle of a meeting?" He raised his eyebrows at me but I simply shook my head in reply smirking. "Go find Percival and Gwaine I think they're in the weapons room." Without even waiting for my reply he disappeared again and I shook my head holding back a laugh.

"Rude."

I pursed my lips whilst allowing my fingers to trail across my skirt, swishing it around as I made my way down to the weapons room. The silky swish of my skirt hypnotised me until I found myself at the door to the room, the swirling patterns on my skirt long forgotten as I looked up.

"Y/n." Gwaine looked surprised as he too looked up and I grinned raising my chin from the floor and gliding into the room, and by gliding I mean falling and landing onto my face. "Always so eloquent." Gwaine laughed as Percival helped me up. I smiled a thanks at the tall man before scowling at Gwaine.

"At least people look at me before I fall over." I replied, my comment earning a scoff from Percival beside me.

"What are you on about? Do my locks of hair not urge you over to my gorgeous self?" Gwaine flipped his hand through his hair, and I laughed shaking my head whilst making my way over to the stool I so often sit on.

"Quite the opposite actually, it actually sends me running for the hills." I teased, crossing my legs over one another.

"Ever the vision of class, Y/n." Mordred entered the room, removing his sword from it's belt and hanging it up on the stand before smiling widely.

His eyes on mine caused tingles to run through my body but my usually unwavering confidence dropped noticeably. A blush rose onto my cheeks as he stalked into the room and I looked down.

"What no comeback?" Gwaine retorted and I snapped my head upwards, sending glare his way. Within an instant Gwaine shut up his eyes widening before they looked down to the floor.

"Oh be nice Gwaine." Mordred laughed, as usual completely unaware that the affect his presence has on my being. He went to walk out the room before stopping in the doorway turning around, his eyes meeting mine. "Gentlemen, Y/n."

The way my name just rolled off of his tongue caused shivers to be sent cascading down my spine.

"You like him." The words escaped Gwaine's lips the second Mordred left the room.

"Don't be absurd." I scoffed, lying through my teeth. 

"For someone who is devious you are not a very good liar." Percival chimed in and I spun my head to look at him, my hair spiralling around me. 

"Oh do shut up Perce," I scowled, sarcasm and spite being my only weak defence. I went to make another comeback before he cut me off, his eyebrows raised as he stared down at me wisely. 

"Do not bother lying to us. We know the truth, the question is do you?" His eyes were on mine causing me to look at Gwaine who was only mirroring Percival's expression. 

"To hell with both of you." I stalked to the door blushing furiously as I threw it open. It seemed Mordred had his ear pressed against the key hole not foreseeing the door opening and so he  was laying on the ground slowly lifting his head up. 

"Hi-um-the-I-"

"Were you listening the whole time?" I breathed, looking down on the boy as he slowly stood, his head hung low in shame. 

"I-uh-yes." He sighed, obviously deciding that truth would be the best. 

Embarrassment flooded through me as I went to walk away, going to step around Mordred, but he caught at my hand. I ignored the tingles of fire that conspired from where his skin touched mine. 

"Let me go." My voice was weak, it was nothing like it usually is and I hated myself for it. 

"I will if you hear me out." I nodded. He smiled half heartedly before releasing my hand and running his fingers through his hair. "I was listening at the door because I like you, scratch that, I am in love with you."

I drew a sharp intake of breath at those words, to say something that powerful he either had to be lying or mad. 

"Do not humour me." I snapped, looking him in his eyes ignoring the widening of them as I spoke. "Just because I am not the skinniest does not mean that you can make a mockery of me for your own entertainment." 

"That is not what I am doing." Mordred seemed hurt, his eyes sad as he sighed. "There are no words that an describe how much you mean to me, there are no limits to how much I love you, I just wish you could see that." 

I froze, time ticking down as I started at him. I took a step closer to him, as if our proximity could assure me that he was;t lying. 

"Say something." He whispered. 

I did not realise how close we had become, our noses almost brushing against each others and our breath fanning across the other's cheeks. 

I found myself at a loss for words, unable to fulfil Mordred's request. So I did the only thing that came to mind. 

I kissed him. 

And he kissed me back.