Arthur- us

I sit in my chambers clutching my chest crying. The death of my brother hit me as hard as a cantering horse and I couldn't handle the pain. I wipe my stinging eyes as more tears stream down my face. I let loose a sob and bring my knees up to my chest when a gentle knock comes from my door.
"Aide?" Arthur's soft voice sounds through the door and he opens it slowly. He sees me on the floor leaning against the wall crying and his already soft expression softens further. His expression is full of sympathy? No it's more than that love? No it can't be that. I shake the thought from my head as he sits in front of me. He removes my hands from my face and looks me in the eye. He drops one hand still holding the other and places his hand on my cheek. "Your brother?" He asks softly while tears down my face. I nod silently choking back the sob that awaits in my chest. "Shh don't cry" he wipes my cheek with the pad of his thumb softly. He stares into my eyes until my tears stop.
"Thank you." I softly whisper.
"What for? I did not do anything." His confused voice makes me smile softly.
"You were here. That's enough." Suddenly and without warning his lips gently stroke across mine. I freeze for a moment in shock before my lips respond to his movements. His hands that were holding mine cup my face gently stroking the skin there. My hands slowly make their way around his neck and I breath in his scent. I've always had feelings for Arthur and doing this, kissing him, only makes them true and stronger. His lips were gentle at first then he kisses me harder, hungrier as if I'm water that he hasn't tasted in months. He leans forward and I lower my legs. He scoots forward so he's in between them and my chest is pressed up against his. My back is pressed up against the stone cold wall as his kisses make me feel hot and flustered. My teeth accidentally scrape across his lip and he groans deep in his throat. My fingers run across his hair and down his hard chest. He breaks away suddenly pushing my back slightly.
"We- I should not have done that." He says breathing deeply. Hurt I look away from him willing the new tears in my eyes to go away. "Not that that I did not want to." He adds. "Please look at me." I do so willing him to see beneath the wall I put around myself. His eyes soften and he smiles softly looking at my cheeks. "I am sorry. You must think I am taking advantage of your grief." I shake my head ever so slightly.
"I would never think that of you." I lower my eyes and look at the floor. He sighs softly and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"No one must find out." He abruptly says and I look up at him. "Not even Merlin." He raises his eyebrows and I nod hurt pinging through my chest.
"What does that make us?" I blurt out without thinking. The second the words leave my mouth I regret them but I cannot change what I have said.
"Us?" Confusion knits his eyebrows together. I nod slightly not returning his gaze. "It makes us whatever you want us to be." He adds so softly I almost don't catch his words.
"What does that mean?" I raise my brows looking at him now.
"It means," He starts sighing. "That I would like there to be an us but no one can know." My heart rate quickens and a blush creeps onto my cheeks. I do not answer and he starts to move away. I grab his hand and lace our fingers together before he can move away. My hand looks so dainty in his but they fit together perfectly.
"Arthur-" I start before his lips crash into mine once more. Automatically I kiss him back without even thinking. It feels so right and his touch almost ceases the pain my brother had left. He breaks away then he places gentle kisses along my hairline. I breath in deeply then pull Arthur in for a hug. Once in his arms I feel safe and I know that this is right.