Merthur- empty queen

A/n I know this is one is really short but I couldn't think of any ideas. Hope you like it don't forget to vote, and comment!!!

When you lose someone, the world loses its beauty. The sun no longer shines for you and the birds early morning chirping is no longer music that your ears long to hear. The green of the soft grass becomes dark and dull as the bright blue of sky becomes stormy grey. But when you lose two people the latter is only stronger.
When my best friend, my brother, one of the only people I could trust, died in my arms half of my heart broke off, severing the bond to the intact half. It felt like drowning losing him, as if without him with me I couldn't breath.
But the person that my heart belonged to shattered with his death. Merlin became someone different and he left without even leaving a note. Along with him he took the other half off my heart, the half that always belonged to him and the half that always will.
Together, without meaning to they took my heart. They left me, simply an empty shell in which nothing lies within.
I now rule over Camelot but it is empty without my two men with me. Fitting if you think about it. An empty kingdom for an empty queen.
So in the end I guess they are together but they are together without me.