Merlin- loving you (for lotrin26)

I love her. I love ealine. Her father doesn't approve of me, the gangly boy from the ealdor. He's a big buff farmer that could tear me apart with just a wave of his hand. I just cannot stop thinking about her. She's the one I can feel it. I walk to our spot in the barn and sit myself down on a stack of hay waiting for her to come. She does. She skips around the corner beaming and I stand to embrace her. My arms wrap around her waist and she buries her head in my shoulder. I place a gentle peck of a kiss to her soft lips and I stare into her chocolate coloured eyes.

"If only my father understood you Merlin." She sighs and wraps her arms around my neck.

"No one understands me." I smile as she laughs shaking her head.

"You know what I meant." She smiles and I place another kiss on her mouth. The kiss deepens when a cough makes us break apart. I look away from ealine's face and see her red faced father staring daggers at me. "Oh no." She whispers. My arms drop from around her as her arms drop from around me.

"Get away from my daughter." He growls and I step away tripping over my own feet. "You know how much I dislike this boy yet you disobey me by doing God knows what. He shouts.

"Father let me explain." She starts but he holds up a hand to silence her.

"No explaining! You are done seeing this boy! You will be locked inside our house for the rest of your years!" He shouts angrily.

"NO!" Ealine shouts or rather screams. "I will not let you do this to me again. I understand that your trying to protect me but why can you not comprehend that I am finally happy." Pain streaks across her face and my heart breaks to see her like that.

"I love your daughter sir. I will never do anything to hurt her." I truth let state as her father continues to stare daggers at me. He sighs in defeat.

"You hurt her boy." He points a finger in my direction. "I will hurt you." Fear strikes through me and I nod. He leaves and I sigh in relief.

"Oh the perks of loving you." I breathe and she laughs.