Merlin- got you

I was sitting in merlins chambers waiting for Arthur to let him off working so we could spend some time together when he slumped into the room smelling like an old dirty rag. He thew himself face first into his bed and groaned.
"Hello." He said the sound muffled by his pillow as I leaned over stroking his hair.
"Why do you smell like the plague?" I question crinkling my nose up as the stench infects my lungs.
"Because Arthur is the plague and I have spent the whole day around him." He moans not moving an inch.
"He cannot be that bad." I laugh, my fingers fiddling with his dark locks of hair.
"He is death itself in its evil form." I can almost see the the look of disgust on his face in my mind and I laugh to myself.
"You will get used to his evil ways." I soothe gently and I hear a muffled laugh, making me smile.
"You are too optimistic for your own good." He turns his head so his eyes are staring into my own.
"I prefer the term wishful thinker." I wink at him and he laughs.
"Do they not mean the same thing?" A cheeky grin sneaks across his face and I frown.
"Merlin." He grins at me.
"Yes?"
"Shut up." He laughs at me and I cannot help but to smile at him biting the side of my cheek. I lower my eyes but I look up when I feel his eyes on me. "What are you looking at?" I question smiling.
"You." He answers simply and I frown.
"Look too long and you will get bored." He laughs and I frown deeper. "What?"
"That is funny," he says then elaborates. "I can never get bored of looking at you, you are too beautiful." I blush looking down but I lean forward and gently peck his lips. As I move backwards his hands catch my waist tickling me and I fall on top of him laughing. He rolls us over so he is suspended over me.
"I have got you." He whispers huskily sending shivers down my spine.
"You have me, but what will you do?" I question the owners of my mouth smiling.
"Absolutely nothing." He whispers before he leans down and the door opens with Arthur standing there.
"MERLIN!"