Merlin- do not go

"Catherine, Catherine, Catherine!" A strong voice jolts me out of my beauty sleep and I see my brother's servant, Merlin, standing above me. "Ah, the princess awakens." He smiles down at me exposing his cheek bones and oddly attractive big ears. I groan before rolling over, pushing my head into my pillow. "No , you do not." He cries before prying the covers off my body. "I have strict orders from Arthur to get you out of bed."
"Why could Gwen not attend to this?" I moan as the cold air miles around myself.
"Do you not trust me enough to wake you?" He gasps mockingly.
"No," I tease and he laughs.
"Come on," he smiles extending his hands to help me up. I take them and he pulls me up and out of the comfort of my bed.
"What does that arrogant brother of mine want from me today?" I question once Merlin sadly lets my hand go. It feels cold and lifeless without his own gripping it.
"Your birthday preparations I believe." He says and I groan thinking back to everything Arthur wants for my birthday. I simply wanted a nice meal for the two of us but him being the king overrode my wish and decided to have a giant banquet. He wants to invite everybody remotely royal.
"Kill me please." I mutter as Gwen enters my room.
"Ah good you are up," she smiles at me as Merlin chokes back a laugh. "Something funny?" She question and Merlin regains his posture.
"No, nothing at all." He chokes out and she raises an eyebrow. Merlin points at the door smiling. "I will be going now." He laughs before practically running out the room. 
After Gwen finished helping me get ready for the day Arthur had summoned me to his chambers. Swishing my dress along the halls I felt a hand tighten around my wrist, pulling me into an empty room. I struggled against the grip but relaxed when a familiar voice whispered into my ear.
"Do not worry, it is me." Merlin's voice sends shivers down my spine and my heart rate rises just by the sound of his voice. I sigh turning around to face him. His eyes take in my attire and his eyes widen.
"What?" I whisper the sides of my mouth curling up.
"You are beautiful." He states and I blush deeply making a striking contrast to my pale skin.
"Catherine!" Arthur's voice pounds from outside as he calls for me.
"I should go." I whisper starting to walk away.
"Wait-" he softly says grabbing my wrist pulling my body tight against his own. His other hand cups my cheek as he pushes his lips against mine. Without even thinking I melt against him loving how right this feels. He lets go of my wrist placing his hand on my waist, cupping it slightly. My hand tangles with his hair as we continue to move in sync.
"Catherine!" Another shout causes us to break apart, breathing deeply.
"I should go." I whisper and he nods looking into my green eyes. He frowns and I press a quick kiss to his lips.
"Mhmm please do not." He moans against my lips.
"Catherine!" Arthur's voice nears closer and I move to leave. He grabs me again pulling me back pressing kisses all over my face. I giggle trying to wiggle out of his grasp.
"Merlin!" I sigh giggling and he reluctantly lets me go. I walk away opening the door and I am feel his eyes on me. I open the door slightly peeking out and I turn waving slightly. He grins at me and I leave the room grinning at what just happened.

A/n omggggggggggg 2k!!!!!!!!!!!! Gods thank you guysssss