Merlin or arthur? (For bowtiesimpala67)

A/n didn't want to give away who the imagine was about until you read all of itsoooooooooooo ya
THAKS FOR THE 800 READS!!!!
Kaylee PoV

"MERLIN!" I scream running down the market away from the very annoying dark haired boy who is casing me with a bottle of sour milk. I apologise to the villagers that I knocked over in my desperate attempt to run away from him as I enter the castle courtyard. I sprint up the steps and I enter the castle. I can hear him laughing behind me as I turn a corner and sprint  up some stairs. I hear him trip behind me and I risk a glance backwards to see him fall slightly over his own feet. I turn forwards laughing as I turn another corner and run straight into another persons hard chest.
They grip my arms and I look up and I see Arthur's face looking down on me.
"Help me." I mouth before I hide behind him biting my lip to stop my uncontrollable laughter. Merlin rounds the corner panting but stops when he sees Arthur quickly hiding the sour milk behind him.
"What you doing?" Arthur asks sharply and merlins mouth opens and closes searching for words.
"Nothing," he shrugs slightly and a giggle escapes the corner of my mouth.
"What is behind your back?" Arthur questions and my shoulders start to shake with laughter.
"Oh nothing," Merlin lies and Arthur's eyebrows raise.
"Do not lie to me," Arthur starts sharply. "Show me what's behind your back." Merlins jaw locks as he glares at me grudgingly showing the bottle of sour milk. Arthur extends a hand and Merlin passes him the bottle glaring at me. I stick my tongue out at him and I lick my lips smiling. Arthur lifts the bottle and tips it over Merlins head. My hand cups my mouth as a very loud burst of laughter escapes from my mouth as the lumpy milk trickles down Merlins sides. Tears from laughter leak out of my eyes as my shoulders continue to shake as I laugh at him.
"Yeah Arthur!" I hug his waist still laughing and his arm goes over my shoulder. A mopey look passes over Merlins face and he turns on his heel and walks away. I stop laughing and my eyebrows furrow together. I look up at Arthur who shrugs and we walk away with my arm wrapped around his waist and his arm draped over my shoulder.

Merlin PoV

As Arthur's arm drapes over kaylee jealousy spikes through me and my jaw clenches. Arthur's known kaylee since he was five and I've only known her for as long as I've been here but that doesn't stop the fact that she drives me crazy. Her brown hair that curls slightly at the ends and her blue eyes that sparkle when she smiles at you drive me crazy and i do not think I can hide it anymore.
I storm away from them only slight guilt pinging through my chest. I walk into my chambers slamming the door behind me my thoughts focused only on Kaylee. I walk into my room and take some deep breaths to calm myself down. This is out of character for me, I need to control myself.
Arthur enters my room a half angry half confused look planted on his face.
"What is wrong with you?" He questions and I shrug the image of his arm around kaylee flashing across my mind.
"Nothing." He throws a cloth at me and I catch it using it to wipe my face.
"Tell me the truth." He glares at me and I sigh looking forward. "Ah." He looks knowingly at me. "You love her." I scoff at his words.
"No I do not." I say but the lie comes through. Arthur smirks slightly and I look at him realisation creeping through me.  "You love her as well," I start and he looks away from me. "Do you not?" A look crosses his face that I have never seen on him before.
"I do." He gulps out and I sigh. "But I see the way she looks at you," he adds he opens his mouth but I cut him off.
"Like a friend." I sadly state the truth but Arthur shakes his head.
"It is more than that." Pain soaks through his voice. "As much as I dislike the fact that you love her I am glad she has you." I look at him confused.
"I cannot have her." I state the truth ignoring how much it hurts. "You are the prince, she should have you," Arthur shakes his head looking me in the eye.
"She is not an object, she should choose." I nod my head agreeing with him. "Whoever she chooses should not affect you and me." Confusion sweeps through me and I grin wooflishly.
"You consider me a friend?" I grin but he shakes his head scoffing.
"I was talking about the fact that your my servant." He stands throwing the nearest object at me and I laugh.
"I consider you a friend too!" I shout as he leaves the room shaking his head.