Gwaine- Are we old?

A/n This imagine is dedicated to @selfconfessedtrash , who asked for a Lancelot or Gwaine imagine. 

"Are we old?" I questioned as I laid in the bed I shared with my love, Gwaine. He shook his head, his fingers rubbing circles onto the skin on my hand, as he held it tightly in his own. 

"Of course not." He scoffed but his eyes widened in thought. "At least I'm not." 

"If I'm old then you are certainly are!" I laughed, poking Gwaine's side with my free hand. 

"I will never be old as long I have your eyes to remind me of when I fell in love with you." He replied, smugness dripping from his voice. His words were so cheesy, and they made me heart skip a beat, and Gwaine knows it. He grins over at me, his eyes twinkling as if they are capable themselves of smiling. 

"When did you fall in love with me?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows deep into my forehead. I already know the answer as Gwaine tells me everyday but my ears still long to hear the words I know off by heart. 

"The second I saw you, but after each second of knowing you I somehow fell even harder." Yet again he grins at me, knowing that his words cause my insides to melt. 

"I hear you say that all the time," I start turning so I can loop my arms around his neck. "But I will never get tired of hearing it." 

"Good because I will not ever stop saying it." He coos, gently rubbing his nose against mine. My breath catches in my throat as he gently brushes his lips against mine teasingly before kissing me fully. 

"Ugh gross." We break apart to see our three children standing in the doorway of our room. We sit up, laughing at the horrified looks on their faces. 

"I think I need to wash my eyes out."  Bryan groans, scrunching his face up in disgust. I sigh rolling my eyes as he brings his hands up to rub his eyes. 

"What do you want?" I sigh fondly. 

"Ciaria broke a plate." Anna points to my little three year old who holds out her hands bravely. Small tears grace her tiny eyes as the blood drips from a cut on her thumb. I groan leaning back against the headboard pushing Gwaine forward slightly. 

"One for you then hun." I grin angelically at him as he reluctantly climbs out of bed, turning slightly so he can glare mockingly at me. "I love you!" I call as he leaves the room, our children trailing behind him. 

"Why do you and Mother still kiss?" Anna voice carries through the house as they walk into the kitchen, attitude shining through the nine year old's words. 

"Yeah, it is disgusting." Bryan agrees and I sigh, smiling softly. Gwaine's answer was shouted jokingly, causing our children to gag and run away from him screaming and laughing. 

"BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER IS STUNNING, THAT IS WHY!"