Arthur- wow indeed

A/N OH MY GOD GUYYYYSSS 1.4K READS!!!!!!!!!!

I rolled over in bed pulling the covers up to my chin. I feel Arthur's arms tighten around my waist  and his chin snuggles into the crook of my neck. I close my eyes loving the feeling of of his arms around me. He kisses my bare shoulder and I roll over to face him, staring at those eyes that I fell in love with. I remember the first day I met those eyes.
FLASHBACK
Leaving the place I grew up in was hard but staying in the place that my mother and siblings died in was, is, harder. I throw the pack over my shoulder as I enter camelot's borders. Some random man pushes into me, spilling hot soup all down my front. Without even apologising he walked away as I tried to pat down my front.
"Oh, ow." I stepped forward, tripping over my own feet landing face first in the mud. "Crap on a stick." I mutter after standing, wiping the mud  off my face. I take another step forward, losing my balance, and landing straight into another persons chest. Their strong muscular arms steady me and I look up. My eyes widen as they take in the appearance of the most gorgeous face I have ever seen and I feel myself blushing knowing I am covered in mud and soup.
"Sorry," he whispers huskily and I shake my head.
"No, I am sorry." I say back when I realise his hands are still gripping my arms. His eyes widen before dropping them and he stands up straight.
"I had better get going." He says and my chest pangs.
"Oh, yeah me too." I reluctantly step away from him.
"See you around." He says and I walk backwards smiling.
FLASHBACK END
I chuckle at the memory and Arthur frowns in front of me.
"What you laughing at?" He whispers his thumb stroking my cheek. 
"The day we met." I reply smiling slightly. He smiles, the action taking control of his face.
" you looked beautiful." He kisses my cheek.
"I was covered in soup and mud!" I scoff and he chuckles softly.
"Still looked beautiful." He replies and I lean forward gently pressing my lips to his.
FLASHBACK
I walk down the halls of the castle that I have grown to love, swinging my arms, taking in the surrounding views when an arm grabs me pulling me into a small alcove. I squeal in shock and try to move away when a voice whispers, sending shivers down my spine, but calming me at the same time.
"It is me." I instantly relax as Arthur's voice, the one I have grown to really like over the past few months. I breath deeply looking up realising that I am pressed up against his chest, his hand still cupping my arm.
"What do you want Arthur?" I whisper looking him the eyes.
"You." He whispers back and my breath catches in my throat. I open my mouth to protest when he cuts me off. "No, listen to me. The moment that I saw you, I felt something. It did not matter to me that you were covered in soup and mud, you were beautiful. I have wanted you since the moment I saw you but I could not have you. Honestly I just do not care anymore." Somehow during his speech, his hands were cupping my face and somehow he stole my breath with his words.
"Really?" Are the only words that escape my mouth.
"Really." He smiles down at me leaning down and I rise up on my toes. Our lips touch and my hands go up around his neck. As my fingers tangle in his hair, he deepens the kiss. My hands run around his head as his lips strike over my own again and again taking my breath away.  He pulls away looking me in the eye.
"Wow." I breath and he nods.
"Wow indeed" he smirks before dipping his head down again and our lips touch once more.
FLASHBACK END
We pull away and he grins at me.
"I love you Mrs Pendragon." He whispers stroking my hair.
"I love you too." I lean forward and gently kiss his lips. "Say it again." I pout.
"Mrs pendragon." He coos oh so sexily and I bite my lip before kissing his lips again.