Merlin- let me go

As the poison blade drew back from my arm I punched my attacker across the face, using the very last energy I had left. As I fell to the floor, I could almost feel the poison making its way to my heart. I could hear someone very dear to me scream my name as I threw up red blood onto the grey rocks. I start to coke on the blood and I could feel Merlin kneeling beside me.
I looked down at the deep cut on my arm and the veins around it turning blue. Despite the fact that sickness was already making me want to hurl looking at my arm only made the need greater. My ears pounded, as my throat started to close up and I felt myself starting to gasp for breath.
"Y/n!" Merlin's breath brushed down my ear as my eyes started to water. He cradled me in his arms, attempting to lift me up failing in the process.
"Stop." I gags out my eyes leaking blood.
"No!" He shouts trying again to lift me up but his shaking arms dropped me. I raised a shaky hand to cup his cheek.
"It is okay." I cough out some more blood along with my words and his face scrunched up so he is holding back some tears.
"No it is not okay!" He shouts tears falling from his angled cheekbones onto my face. "Everyone leaves me and I am sure as hell not letting you leave me too!" He screams and I gasp for breath as another bloody cough erupts from my chest.
"I am not leaving." I try desperately to convey everything I feel for him into my next words. "Not really, but you have to let me go Merlin." He shakes his head bitterly biting his lip and holding back the tears.
"I cannot." His tears fall on my face as I cough another wave of blood out.
"Let. Me. Go." I gasp out as my throat closes up and I start to coke on my own blood.
"I love you y/n," he kisses my head. "I always will." I nod vigorously not being able to speak, still gasping for air willing my eyes to show that I love him so much and that he fixed my broken self. As another wave of blood erupts from my chest my throat truly closes and the little air I had get closes off and my heart stops.