Lancelot- Satisfy

A/n Towards the end of this chapter there is mature themes. No not like actually mature more like suggested mature, more than usual, so yup. Don't say I didn't warn you.

"Please welcome Queen y/n of the Debri,"I gathered my skirt, climbing down from the carriage as the king's voice radiating throughout the courtyard. With my head down I walked across the courtyard, as I reached the king I slowly put my head upward whilst lowering my hood. I looked up, making eye contact with the king as he bowed his head. "Your highness, it is our greatest pleasure to have you here."

"Please, the pleasure is mine." The King bent slowly taking my hand in his and pressing a kiss to my hand.

"Let me introduce my son, Prince Arthur, and his knights." The king gestured to behind him and they each bowed their head. "Please do come in, we have prepared a feast especially for your arrival."

"That would be lovely, thank you." The King ushered me inside. As I walked past the knights I felt their eyes on me, but only one in particular caught mine. His eyes were particularly soft and his smile rather wide and his hair cascading down to the nape of his neck. My heart fluttered as his eyes made contact with mine, but, as the Queen I am, I bowed my head politely walking past him and the other knights.

The King led me into a large room, decorated with the colours of my kingdom, and filled with a tremendous amount of people. They all stood as they announced our arrival, each bowing their heads as we made our way to the front. Prince Arthur pulled out a seat for me and I nodded my head in thanks.

"Thank you." The Prince smiled at me as he took his seat and I smiled softly back.

"Please, let us welcome our guest of honour by enjoying this feast." The King gestured for myself, and everybody surrounding us to eat and eat we did.

My stomach was filled to the brim, in the most un-lady like way, and in the gaps I was filled with such delicious liquid it was addicting.

''Thank you for your upmost generosity your highness, the feast was absolutely delightful." I smiled over at the King and he bowed his head as a sign of gratitude. "Your cooks should be commended for their skills."

"It was the excitement that you will be eating their food." Uther flirted and I smiled forcing out a laugh.

"Truly it was delicious, but all that food has made me very tired." Understandably the King nodded gesturing at one of the Knights to stand. Up rose the knight with the soft smile and I smiled at him, my heart already fluttering in my ribcage.

"Allow Sir Lancelot to escort you to your chambers." The king brought his hand forward and the knight going by the name of Lancelot bowed his head to the King and the Prince before turning to me.

"I appreciate your generosity greatly your majesty." I smiled and as did the King. I bowed my head in respect for the royals as they did for me, before standing up from the table and exiting the room. We walked in silence foe several moments before Lancelot spoke up, his face dead ahead.

"I know you recognise me." His voice was soft, to stop others from overhearing, and I smiled as we turned a corner. "What do you want? I no longer have a debt to your father."

"You will find, Sir Lancelot, that infact you do have a debt to my father and you always will." Lancelot came to a stop in front of what I assume to be my chamber door when a lady's maid exited from the room.

"I do apologise your majesty, I was just adding a bouquet of flowers for you." The lady's skin was dark as was her hair but her eyes were light and full of such a childlike hope.

"That is very kind of you." I smiled, and the maid blushed.

"Do you need anything else my lady?" She politely asked and I shook my head.

"I am alright thank you, I was just asking Sir Lancelot here to join me for a nightcap to discuss how he feels he is being treated," The maid looked shook, her eyes drifting from between myself and Lancelot, her features concerned, but I smiled, faking a little laugh. "Do not let it worry you my dear, I just want to get a feel of the Kingdom as Uther wants to discuss a union between our kingdoms."

"I will leave you to it then." The maid bowed her head, bowing respectfully, before she scurried away.

"Is there something between you?" I questioned opening the door to a very rustic looking room.

"Between Gwen and I?" Lancelot questioned before shaking his head, scoffing. "No, no, of course not."

"Do not lie to me," My voice shook with power as I walked over to the table, pouring myself and Lancelot a glass of wine I brought over from my kingdom. "It will not end will."

"There used to be." He sighed and I nodded, satisfied as I handed him the glass. "What do you want with me?"

"Have you not figured it out yet?" I laughed after taking a sip of my wine. "I want you."

"Me?" He questioned, his confused features leaked with disbelief.

"Your father promised my father anything as he saved your father's life. So my dear father asked for his son, and that is you. So when my father passed away you and your father both automatically assumed that meant the debt went away too, but it didn't."

"So you own me now?"

"Correct." I smiled turning around, whilst running a finger over the brim of my glass.

"What do you want to do with me?" Genuine fear laced throughout his tone and I smirked. I put down my glass walking over to him. I stood on tiptoes my lips grazing across his collarbone and neck, causing him to take in a sharp breath, as my hands took his glass from him, putting it on the side.

"I want you to satisfy me." I whispered, pressing my lips to Lancelot's ear, nibbling on the earlobe slightly. "I want your body at my beck and call." Lancelot let out a breathless moan as I trailed my hand down his front, my fingers gently undoing his shirt. Lancelot's hand sprung out, snatching my hand in his before smiling sinfully. He brought his lips down brushing them against my cheek before pressing a kiss to my ear lobe.

"I am your to command." At his words he let go of my hand, putting his hands on my waist pulling them directly into his waist. I moaned, biting my lip, a familiar lust burning through my veins. I brought my hands down, hooking them through the loops on waistband, pulling his even closer.

"Then satisfy me."