Arthur- a servants wish (for sherlockWinchester17)

I run away from that god forsaken house clutching my aching eye. I hold back my tears and turn around looking for somewhere to hide. I bump into a strong chest and hands grip my shoulders. I wince as the bruises send sharp pains down my arms and I look up. I see prince Arthur's face above me with his styled blonde hair and sky blue eyes. I hear my step fathers voice ring through the village and I wince.

"Please help me." I whisper and I let my hand slip from my eye. Confusion then realisation pans across the young princes face and he faces my stepfather pushes me behind me.

"CHLOE!" My stepfather bellows and raise his hand. I wince as memories and pain flash through me. "Move outta my way boy." He threatens anger shaking his voice turning his face red.

"Be Careful what you say. Now I suggest you go back home and don't touch this girl again." He gestures to me and my stepfather glares at me and I lower my eyes frightened to death. My lip starts shaking as my stepfather so eyes narrow his pupils growing in fury.

"I do not know who you are boy but move outta my way before I pummel you into the ground." Fear strikes through me and Siemens tears run down my face.

"You do not want to do that." Arthur smiles spitefully.

"Why ever not?" My stepfather nastily replies hate dripping from his voice.

"Because I am prince Arthur." Panic strikes across my step fathers face and he slowly steps away. "Go now before I arrest you." My stepfather nods and scampers away bowing and I release my breath.

"Thank you, thank you so much sire." Tears of reliefs fall down my face and I smile. "I must repay you, please let me repay you?" I stammer.

"That's not necessary." He shakes his head modestly.

"Please sire?" I ask and he sighs.

"How would you want to repay me?" He frowns confused by his words.

"A position at the royal household?" I ask anything to get away from this hell home I call a home.

"I guess Merlin could use a little help." He contemplates.

"Merlin sire?" I ask.

"My servant." He clarifies.

"I accept the job." I say walking away before he can stop me.

I smile at the memory three years later and roll over in bed pull the covers up to my chin. I face the blonde haired man sleeping soundlessly next to me and I smile. That moment three years ago I realised that the stories of a blue eyed prat who was a prince was true but they only knew half of the story. Behind that annoying arrogant exterior there is a real person inside who I fell in love with. His sky blue eyes flutter open and he groans.

"You watching me sleep again?" He mummers into his pillow.

"You wish." I push back his hair that flopped over his eyes and smile at him. He tucks a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear and softly smiles at me.

"I'm always wishing." He whispers before softly kissing my forehead and hugging me into his chest.