Arthur- Someday

You were lying on the woods floor with blankets and pillows surrounding your back being gently rubbed in between soft fingers. You were facing Arthur the future king who you happened to love.

Today was a day about each other you had both decided. Arthur had no training and you had no lessons that you needed to attend.  It was a day about the both of you. As your eyes were taking in every inch of Arthur's face, his hand on your back stopped.

"What are you thinking about?" You questioned warily.

"How someday I'm going to marry you," he started and your breath hitched in your throat, "how someday I want to train our kids to fight, boy or girl, and how someday I would still want to be with you." He finished as your heart skipped a beat. The shock you felt must have been evident because his once relaxed face became  tightened and scared. "I apologise I spoke out of turn," he started.

"Arthur don't apologise." You soothed as the hand that wasn't clutching his played with his sandy hair.

"Why?" He asked embarrassment laced in with his words.

"Because I want those things to, with you." I add and the happiest grin comes across his features. The hand on your back starts to run back in circular motions as he smiles at you. He leans forward and presses his lips gently against your own gently before whispering against them.

"Someday"