Merlin- Hello

"Merlin!" I squealed jumping over my bed to escape his hands threatening to tickle me.

"Come back!" He cried as he got steps closer to my bed. I tried desperately to roll off my bed but his fingers caught at my dress pulling me back towards him. I laughed as he fell on the backwards onto the bed with me on top of him, my hair falling down creating a curtain blocking us from the rest of the world.

"Hi." I breathed grinning down on his as his hands gripped my sides.

"Hello." He breathed back, his lips forming the gorgeous smile I love. I leaned forward slightly pressing my lips against his. We moved in harmony of only for a few seconds before we were interrupted by a loud banging of the door to my chambers. We broke apart only to see Arthur standing there with the most dumbfound look on his face. I rolled off Merlin climbing off the bed as Merlin brushed himself off also climbing off the bed.

"What on earth is going on here?" Arthur shouted causing the Knights passing by to looking in. A simple glare from me caused them to scatter away, closing the door behind them.

"Let me explain," I started walking towards the closest person to family I have left.

Many years ago my kingdom fell, my whole family was murdered apart from me. I was only a tiny babe, cradled in my fathers arms when Uther found me. My fathers dying breath was for Uther to raise me as his own, which he did with no exception. I was Arthur's adoptive sister and he was my brother. We had always looked out for one and another, always telling each other everything, there were never any secrets between us. Until now.

"Don't." He snapped towards me and I recoiled at his hard glare. His attention turned towards Merlin and by this time Arthur was fuming. "Get out."

"Arthur!" I gasped as Mekong went to move under his orders. "Don't you dare move Merlin." Merlin stopped in his tracks stuck between his master and his lover. "Let me explain." I tried to reason as calmly as possible.

"Go ahead." I could tell he was holding back any words he had so I dove into the story to explain. I told Arthur that at first I despised Merlin because he was taking him away from me, but I slowly seemed to fall for Merlin. I told Arthur how Merlin won me over, not with expensive gifts, but with sweet gestures and lastly I explained my love for Merlin and how what we have could never be replaced. When I finished the anger from his face had faded but his features were still protected by an invisible wall.

"You do realise that father will not be happy with you loving this idiot buffoon." Arthur's face is solemn, unmoving like a statue as Merlin speaks.

"Buffoon is kind of strong." Merlin mumbles and both myself and Arthur turn our heads to him glaring. "I will be quiet now."

"What Uther does not know will not hurt him."

"You wish for me to lie to our father?" His voice ached with pain and I winced knowing I was the cause.

"Your father." I reminded him slowly lowering my eyes when his met mine. This time Arthur winced at my words. "Please Arthur." My eyes found his, begging him to agree. He sighed looking away towards Merlin.

"You hurt my sister and an unimaginable end will be heading your way you hear?" Arthur pointed his finger accusingly at Merlin before stalking out the room. Merlin sighed once he was out of sight and I let loose a breath that I hadn't realised I was holding. He came up behind me wrapping me in a hug before whispering in my ear.

"One family member down one to go."