Percival- injured

I was pacing in my chambers trying to pass the agonising wait that was waiting for Percival. He went out riding with Arthur and the Knights and they were due back hours ago. Every time he is away from me I feel as though I am ripping my heart. It is agonising and it happens over and over again. In the early days of our marriage I would weep until he came back but now I cannot stand the pain on his face when I do so.
The door to our chambers opens and Percival groans as he shuts the door behind him. He turns and leans against the wall his eyes squeezed shut. He is clutching his sword arm which is bleeding profusely. My heart lurches at the very sight of him but it tightens when he groans in pain.
"Percival?" He looks up and I gulp. "Oh Percival." I run over to him and rise on my tip toes and kiss his forehead, then his nose and then I peck his lips. I take his non-injured hand and lead him over to our bed. I sit him down and I help in remove his armour and chain mail. He winces as the armour makes contact with his wound and I bite my lip. "I am sorry." He smiles softly at me and I continue to remove his armour. Once it's off I go and collect a cloth and a bowl of warm water. I roll up his sleeve to his undershirt  and wince when I see the deep cut.
"Is it bad?" He asks looking down at me and I shake my head.
"Nothing we cannot deal with." I grab the cloth and gently clean the wound, collecting a pile of tiny stones that were embedded in the gash. He winces as I pull out a fairly large stone and I wince along with him. "You should see gauis." I say and he shakes his head smiling slightly.
"I like the physician I have." He winks at me and I shake my head laughing.
"You are like no other." I say smiling at his eyes.
"That is because I have you." He kisses my hand making me blush as I continue to clean his wound.