Arthur- burning home

I ran away from the clouded kingdom from which I could still hear the screams of my people with tears plastered on my face. While my family and my people were being burnt and attacked I was running away. I did not deserve the title of princess and I certainly did not deserve the crystal tiara on my head. I coughed deeply as an explosion went off from behind me and I tuned around to see part of the castle crumbling down. As I stood there watching my home burn to the ground I hardly noticed the deep cut on my side which was oozing out blood, staining my white dress. A single tear stroked across my cheek as I watched the dance of the blazing fire, my heart wishing itself to crumble along with my home. I fell forward onto my knees, my being filled with despair as the red from the fire glistened in my green eyes.
Then I was running. I was running into the woods far away from my burning home, running away from the reality that I no longer had anyone who loved me. I ran until I could no longer feel my legs and until I could no longer breathe. I leant against a tree my vision becoming clouded and my head feeling as light as a feather. I collapsed onto the dirty woodland floor, my legs tangled with the tree's roots. I heard people shouting but I could not even respond to their call. I felt the blood from my cut deep ooze out onto the floor and before I knew it my eyelids were closing. The last thing I saw was a head with blonde hair and blue eyes looking down at me.
I awoke years later with sweat plastered onto my forehead and a sharp pain at my side. Someone shifted beside me before sitting up and looking at me concerned.
"Nightmare?" He questioned and I simply nodded my head staring in front of me. "The same one?" He asked and I nodded once more.
"I left them to die." I whisper my throat sore. The fall of my kingdom has haunted me for years and I will never be able to forgive myself for what I did. I look at my husband, Arthur, the boy who saved me in the woods and the man I married, with a heavy heart. He brings me into his chest, and I limply comply. Numb, I state into space missing my family terribly. "I left my only family to die." 
"They are not your only family any more." He says pulling away. He grabs my left hand and points to the beautiful ring on my finger. "You have me now." He adds softly and I sigh. He presses a light kiss to my forehead before lying back down pulling me with him. He hugs me tightly before whispering in my ear. "I promise I will not leave. Night angel." He kisses my shoulder blade before snuggling down. My eyes slowly flutter close into a dreamless sleep.