Arthur- It's Raining

"Arthur," I dragged out looking out the window as raindrops pounded against the window. Arthur simply hummed in reply, not looking up from his work. "It is raining." I commented.

"Is it dear?" He replied, his voice extremely monotone.

"Yeah." I replied, gazing out the window, longing for something to entertain my bored mind. An idea struck me causing me to propel myself off the windowsill towards Arthur's desk. Amused by my movements he looked up at me, the smallest of smirks placed on his lips. "Come on." I softly said tugging on Arthur's arm. He chuckled at my display of lack of strength as I desperately tugged on his arm. 

"Where do you want to go?" He questioned, chuckled framing his voice. 

"Outside." I grinned cheekily at the king who rolled his eyes, shaking his arm free of my grip. 

"It is raining." He replied, as if that answered everything. 

"I am well aware of that factor thank you." Once again amused he chuckled at my words before I pouted whilst batting my eyelashes at the king. "Please?" 

"You are such a child!" He called but he stood anyway as I tugged on his arm once again. "Where do you want to go m'lady." 

In place of a reply I grinned at him tugging on his hand and pulling him out of our chambers and down the halls. I giggled like a small girl as we rounded each corner when Merlin stopped us in our tracks, Gwaine and Percival behind him. 

"What are you doing?" Merlin questioned, his eyebrows raising in confusion. 

"Walking," I replied biting my lip to hold in my eruption of giggles. 

"Why?" He questioned and Arthur gasped mockingly from behind me. 

"You dare question the Queen?" I turned to look at Arthur blushing as always when he spoke again. "She could have you hanged." Laughing I shoved Arthur's shoulder gently but Merlin simply grinned at the two of us. 

"She would not have me hanged," Merlin winked at me as yet another round go giggles escaped my lips. "She likes me too much."

"I will not have you hanged," Merlin grinned at me but I was not finished. "If you come outside with us. You too, Gwaine, Percival." 

"But it is raining." Gwaine stated and I groaned throwing my head back. 

"What is it with everyone stating the obvious?" I questioned completely ignoring that fact that I too had commented on the rain. 

"Will we get hanged if we do not come outside with you both?" Percival asked, his mind forever focused on the task at hand. I scrunched up my nose, contemplating his words, before nodding. 

"Yes." 

"Guess we have no choice then." Merlin winked at Gwaine and Percival before following myself and Arthur out of the castle and down the steps into the courtyard. 

The moment the shelter had lifted from above us we were soaked from head to toe in rain. Droplets pounded through my clothing onto my skin, each drop exploding in a tiny watery inferno. As the water ran into my skin I twirled in the rain, felling all the boys eyes on me. I did not care as the feeling of the water on my skin was getting me high and in that moment I was loving everything. 

"You are truly something you know that right?" Arthur questioned his sandy coloured hair dripping from the water pounding onto his head. 

"I know." I winked at the king when he walked over to me taking my hands in his. He twirled me around as I saw Gwen emerge from the sides, walking over to Merlin. They copied us, swaying slightly as I turned again but this time seeing Gwaine and Percival soaking each other by splashing puddles onto each others clothes. With the love of my life in my hands and my best friend surrounding me not even the rain could tear me down, that was until Arthur leaned in close, his lips brushing past my ear as he whispered into it. 

"Your dress is now see-though."