You Can't Do That

*WARNING*

"Let go of me, Lennon!" Liz begged.

"Oh, Honey, like I said, there's nothing to be worried about. I don't bite."

"You may not bite, but I have a feeling you're gonna try something else. Y'know you have a reputation at my school.

A lot of the girls know what you've done."

"Yea it's not like they didn't enjoy it though."

Liz had no response. All of the girls did seem to enjoy the older man. Then again, they were all fucking sluts.

"C'mon Liz, y'know you want to."

"Do not." Liz muttered.

"C'mon, gorgeous, I'll help you." John said as he began to unbutton Liz's shirt.

Liz didn't stop him and she never did. They were in the middle of nowhere and nobody would possibly find them in the dense woods. John began to slide his fingers up Liz's tight skirt. Liz tried to push his hand away a little.

"Calm down and enjoy it. I'm a fucking guitarist, it'll be the best thing you've ever felt, Love."

John fingered his way to Liz's underwear and began. Liz moaned in pain at first but soon relaxed and enjoyed it. John's other hand was on Liz's bra strap, dangling off of it. John had finally finished with Liz and she loved it.

"It's my turn to get some loving." John said into Liz's ear.

Liz obeyed her temporary master. She got down on her knees and her head was in line with the man's bulging crotch. She unzipped the tight leather pants and pulled them down slowly. Liz wasn't exactly inexperienced with this stuff. A couple of guys at her school had gotten a hold of her and forced her to come back to their house. The guys that had taken her demanded that she gave them all blow-jobs. They were all happily pleased. John told Liz to get on with it. Liz pulled down John's boxers, revealing the half erect member. She licked the top of it shyly as she looked up at John. John shuddered at the lovely feel. She licked around his crotch, teasing him.

"You tease." He said moaning.

"You'll have to beg for me if you want it."

"Oh Lizzy, please please me. I'm begging you."

Lizzy was eventually convinced and began.

She wrapped he lipstick covered lips onto John's hard on.

"Ahh." John moaned in pleasure.

Lizzy continued to bob her head up and down. John grabbed her head and hair and pushed it closer to the end of his crotch. Liz nearly gagged on his member. John loosened his grasped and Liz continued.

"Oh shit. You're so fucking beautiful." John groaned.

Liz grabbed his thigh with her free hand. She never stopped pleasing John.

"Oh....fucking....Christ. I'm gonna..." John warned.

John came into her mouth.

John saw her reluctance to swallow it.

"Swallow it." The master said.

Liz shook her head.

"Swallow. It." John yelled at her, ensuring that he was dominating over her.

Liz finally swallowed.

"You're such a good girl."

Liz smiled.

They got their clothes back on and they began to leave from their hiding place. John was a bit behind Liz and would occasionally smack and grab Liz's arse. But now Liz didn't stop him, instead, she would do the same to John and kiss him. John kissed her in return but didn't stop. He pushed her onto a tree and kissed her sloppily. It was a messy and rough kiss. John pushed Liz's hips onto the tree and put his tongue in her mouth. They did this for a good twenty minutes and then proceeded to leave. They hurried back to the fair where George and Paul had returned to.

The two friends that were waiting waved to the two that had disappeared.

"Liz! Are you alright, Love?" George said worried.

"I'm fine love." Liz said reassuringly with a kiss.

George didn't even speak to John and they promptly left.

Paul and John were alone.

"John you didn't..." Paul said.

"Oh, Paul, but I did. And that Liz is bloody amazing." Paul shook his head disapprovingly.

"Johnny, she's George's."

"Yea I know. I just...borrowed her." John said smirking.

Paul rolled his eyes and the two continued to go through the different tents at the fair.

*WARNING*