You Like Me Too Much

It was 9 in the morning when John and Liz woke up.

"How are ya, Love?" John asked.

"Fine. How about you?" She replied.

"Well as long as your with me my answer will always be 'amazing.' "

Liz blushed. "Are we gonna do anything today?"

"Wanna go to the pier?" John asked. "I promise it won't be like last time."

Liz nodded and the two got ready. They headed out to the pier and walked in the chilly air. "God, it's freezing." Liz muttered.

"Here." John said taking off his jacket.

"It's fine John, you're gonna freeze."

"I'll be fine, Love. Take it." Liz did eventually.

They two reached the pier and were walking along the side, looking at restaurants.

What John and Liz didn't know was that George and Jane decided to go to the pier as well. John and Liz were walking hand in hand and giving each other kisses every now and then. George had been walking next to Jane the whole time when he stopped.

"Something wrong, Georgie?" Jane asked.

George didn't reply.

"George? What are you looking at?" Jane asked again.

She looked to where George was looking and saw it. John and Liz were sitting on a bench, laughing together.

"George, they're just having fun, it's not like they're seriously dating." Jane said.

Right after she said that, Liz looked up at John and he gave her a kiss on the lips.

"George, c'mon. You-you're with me now. Right?!" Jane said as her voice was getting louder.

"George?! Come on!" Jane yelled so loud that Liz and John stopped kissing to see where the noise was coming from.

"Oh no." Liz muttered.

"Uh...c'mon Lizzy; don't forget it was George who walked out on you." Liz nodded her was trying to assure herself.

John grabbed her hand and the two walked away from the other couple.

"George! Come on! Are you fucking def?" Jane yelled again.

"Get away from me, you bitch! No wonder why Paul broke up with you!" George yelled.

George walked away and sat on a bench. Jane marched off as well in the opposite direction.

George sat on the bench crying with his head in his hands.

He was there in that position for nearly ten minutes when someone put their hand on his back.

"George?" A voice asked him.

"I don't want to talk right now." He managed to say.

"George, it's me."