Words Of Love

The two woke up in each other's grasp. George had dry tears on his cheeks. This startled Liz and she asked why he was crying. George said he must've been crying in his dream.

"Aw, what did you dream about?" Liz asked.

"I had the worst dream. I had woken up to you not being next to me in the dream and when I called Paul, he said John was missing as well. John had kidnapped you." George explained.

"Oh don't worry about him, Love." Liz said, but George continued with his story.

"And then Paul and I had received a letter from John saying that he enjoyed your company and that you were enjoying his." George said with a worried face.

"I-I was worried I was gonna lose you, Lizzy." George began to tear up again.

Liz gave him a hug and a kiss before George picked up with his storytelling.

"And Paul and I had gone to try to get you back from John's that night. We hid outside, under the bedroom window and we couldn't see anything but we could hear. We first heard terrible slapping noises. We-we heard you yelling, screaming, and crying.

Liz, he was beating you." George began to cry again.

"Baby, stop crying, I'm here now and I'll stay here." Liz said comforting George.

"It was so real." George continued his crying.

George pushed away from Liz's grasp and looked at her. They were both on the bed. George found his way to both of Liz's hands and grabbed them both.

George's grasp tightened. Before Liz could ask what he was doing, George brought them to his chest and kissed them.

"You're here now, you're here now..." George repeated to himself.

Liz remained silent. George continued to look at her small hands and kissed them again and again. He moved both of their hands to each side of Liz's face and kissed her. He loosened his grasp allowing Liz to put her hands around his chest. They kissed slowly and passionately.

After several minutes of this, George put his head on Liz's shoulder. He butterfly kissed her neck, shoulders, and eventually her chest and stomach.

And in between each of those kisses he whispered three words, "I love you."

George finally made his way back up to Liz's lips where she returned the favor.

"I love you too, George." She said with a smile.

"You've got a beautiful smile, Lizzy."

"Look who's talking, Handsome." Liz giggled.

They talked and laughed for a while until they heard a knock at the door. They made themselves presentable and Liz went downstairs to open the fort while George was in the bathroom. Liz opened the door.