Doctor Robert

George rushed inside and broke into tears. He wanted Liz to be happy but wanted her to be happy with him. He searched the house for blades. He found three. He took the smaller ones and broke the skin.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" He screamed as he hit his hand with his hand and accidentally cut his forehead.

"Shit." He cursed.

He went to go wash the blood off before it got in his eyes. He ended up with a nasty gash in his forehead. He tried to put a few bandages on it but the blood kept seeping through. He began to feel a bit dizzy and called John to ask him to take him to the hospital.

John hurried over and took him to the hospital.

"Thanks." George said as they arrived.

"No problem. Need a ride back?" John asked.

"I'll get a taxi, you should go back home to Stu." George said.

"Sure?" John asked.

"Yea...just get home before it gets dark." George assured him.

"Well I hope you get better." John said awkwardly and drove off.

George was taken in immediately and had stitches put in. It was a rather quick visit to the place where he had been too often. He left and was about to call a taxi when he saw John's car.

John had waited for him.

"John I thought I told you to go home." George said confused.

"You did, but I wanted to make sure you were fine." John replied with a smile.

George got in.

"Stitches huh?" John said looking at George's flushed face.

George nodded. "Listen John, we should get home soon or Stu might think..."

"Relax George, and I just want things to be better between us. I don't see you like that...not that you're not attractive, but I mean...ugh never mind." John stumbled.

George smiled and agreed. The two went to George's house and John dropped him off. Before he got out of the car, George thanked John and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

John looked at him confused and George made a face that John knew mean he was just messing.

John made sure George got in safely and then drove back to his boyfriend's house.

"Hey Stu." John said as he kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Love." He replied. "I got our dinner ready."

"Great. What is it?" John asked.

"Don't get all excited I just ordered some Chinese." Stu replied.

The two laughed and ate.

--------------------

It had been about 5 months since everyone's fresh start and they were now on summer break. Stu and John were still together and very happy. Paul and Liz were better than ever. And then there was George. George, the one who had provided everyone with a home where they could be themselves, was never thanked for that. But he never complained. He was too shy to go up to any of them now. Liz had cheated on him numerous times with his best mates. Paul, his best mate, took his girlfriend, and John. John hadn't really done anything directly to him but he did beat Liz when they were together. If George was to tell the truth, he would say that he that the three of them ha destroyed him- mentally and physically. George didn't want to see any of them. But if he had to choose one person to see again, it would be John. At least he tried to make things better. Paul and Liz were too busy with each other. John would come over every now and then to check on George. And George loved him for that.

George had been thinking about this one day when he received a call from John.

"George." John said with a shaky voice. "Please come over. Please."

George did immediately sensing that something was wrong.

George opened the door immediately to Stu's house.

"John I got over as soon as I could! What's happened?!" George shouted.

He looked for John when he found him lying in Stu's bed. His face was in a pillow and his back was going up an down quickly.

"John? What is it?" George asked.

"They-they took him to the hospital...a-and I don't know what h-happen and I-I, I'm scared." John cried.

George sat down next to John and hugged him.

"Who'd they take, John-love?" George asked, already expecting the answer.

"Stu. He just kinda collapsed all of a sudden while we were playing our guitars and I- I thought I had somehow done something but I swear I didn't!" John shrieked.

"No one said you did; just relax." George tried to comfort him.

John fell onto the bed again and cried. The phone rang and George went to answer it downstairs.

"Hello?" George asked.

"Yes, hello. This is Dr. Robert calling about a patient we recently received, under the name Stuart Sutcliffe." The man said.

"Yes, he's a friend.is he alright?" George asked concerned.

"I'm afraid not. He has passed due to a brain tumor that had caused a sudden reaction in the back part of his brain." The man said.

"Th-thank you for notifying us." George said as he hung up.

George came back up to John who was still how he had left him.

"Who was it?" John asked.

"The hospital, John." George said quietly.

"Why? What's happened?! Is Stu okay?!" John asked, his hands shaking.

George looked at John, not having enough will to tell him. George's eyes filled with tears.

"No...no! No!" John screamed.

"I-I'm sorry, John." George tried to say.

"This isn't real life, is it?" John asked hysterically. "I'm just dreaming, ha. I'm just having a nightmare." John laughed.

"John?" George asked worried.

"Hello George! This is just a bloody nightmare, isn't it?!" John laughed. "Isn't it?!"

"John... I'm afraid it's not." George muttered.

"Your lying." John laughed.

"John I'm so sorry." George said shaking his head.

John crazed smile slowly faded away.

"What?" He muttered.

"John. He-he's dead."

"No! He can't be! I've already lost me mum, he can't be gone!" John screamed.

George hurried and embraced his friend. John's tears ran down George's shirt.

"No!" He cried into George's shoulder. "No!"