Help!

Liz fell to her knees and put her hands on the body's chest. She didn't care if he had beaten her before, he just saved her lover's wife.

"John..." She cried.

"Johnny?" She muttered in front of his face as she lifted his head up a little.

His eyes flickered and he was able to motion with his hand for Liz to lean closer. She did with tears falling and he gave her a kiss on the lips. "I...love...you...like...mad..." He managed to say before collapsing again.

The ambulances had arrived and they got John on a gurney and placed him in the ambulance. Paul watched them put his best mate in the ambulance and he seemed more affected by it then Liz. Liz ran to George and didn't know what to do. He had nearly killed himself and he may have possibly killed Paul's best mate and Liz's admirer. George and Liz stared at each other not knowing what to do. After minutes of this, George fell onto Liz and she was barely able to keep him on his feet.

"Lizzy!" He cried as he fell to the ground. He pulled out an imaginary blade and tried to cut himself. Liz watched as he desperately tried to break skin.

"I want it to stop! MAKE IT STOP!" He yelled desperately to Liz as he grabbed onto her legs. "MAKE IT STOP, LIZZY!"

Lizzy didn't know what to do. She thought George had gone bloody insane. Paul ran over to Liz and pulled her away from George. The two stood in horror at the sight of George trying to pull his hair out on the ground.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" George cried. "MAKE IT STOP!"

"What are you talking about, George?!" Liz screamed.

"I want it to STOP! I don't want to have to live like this! I don't want to be a suicidal freak! HELP ME!" He screamed.

Liz had no words; she got on her knees and knelt in front of George. She lifted his head up and made them see eye to eye, making their foreheads touch. George's shaking hands went to Liz's face and held her.

"Help me Lizzy. You're my only hope. You're the only reason I'm still living. You saw me. I nearly killed myself!" He muttered to Liz.

Liz said what she could to reassure George. The two held on to each other in the freezing cold.

Paul eventually came over to the two and got them to go inside. Liz told George to get some sleep and to try to recover as well as he could. Paul and Liz sat on the infamous couch and Liz cried to Paul.

"I don't know what to do, Paul." She cried putting her head in his lap. Paul put his hand on her back and tried to make her feel better.

"I thought I was in love with George, but then you came along, and John just said he loved me..." She looked into Paul's eyes. "Paul...help me..."

Paul looked into her red eyes that were full of tears. Paul grabbed her face and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll do whatever you need me to do Liz, I promise." He said and then kissed her on the lips. Liz didn't mind it now. Paul just wanted her to be happy.

"Thank you." She said hugging him tightly. "Thank you." She said and kissed him for the first time out of her choice. Paul couldn't help but blush.

"Don't worry, Love. It'll get better."