It's Only Love

"Lizzy?" George asked as he lifted his head up.

"Hey Georgie." She said as she sat down next to him.

"Why-why aren't you with John?" He asked wiping a tear from his face.

"I told John I wasn't ready to move on and he said he totally understood so... I came back." Liz said.

"Really? Even after what I did?" George asked.

"Mhmm. I couldn't even imagine how hard it must've been for you when I had those 'affairs' with John and Paul so I figured I really shouldn't have stormed out like that when I saw you two." Liz said getting closer to George.

"I'm glad you're mine again Liz. I've missed you." George said.

"I've missed you too, Love." Liz said.

George leaned in towards Liz and gave her a simple but amazing kiss.

"Love you." George said looking into Liz's eyes.

"I love you too, Georgie." She said giving him a hug.

"Y'know I never got breakfast..." Liz said.

"Me neither." George said. "Wanna go to the bakery?"

"Sounds great." Liz smiled and the two left the bench.

They got their breakfast, ate inside the bakery, and went back home.

"I've missed this." George said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"Being with you, being happy."

Liz blushed and pulled George to the couch. She put her head in George's lap and like up at him.

"Did I tell you that you have gorgeous eyes?" George asked giggling.

"Mmm....maybe a few times." Liz lied.

"Well Lizzy, your eyes are beautiful." He whispered and played with her hair.

"You still have it?" George asked.

"Have what?"

"The necklace." George said as he lifted it from her chest.

"It's the most amazing thing anyone's ever given me. I'd never take it off." She said.

Liz sat up and kissed George. "And I got it from the person who means the most to me."

George blushed. "And I gave it to the person that I love the most."

He kissed her again and tucked the necklace down her shirt.

"Y'know George, I'm a bit jealous of Jane." Liz smirked.

"Well let me make it up to you and let's make sure Jane's jealous of you when we're done." George said as he stood up from the couch and grabbed Liz's hand. He led her up the stairs where they went into George's room. George was about to close the blinds on the window when he looked out the window.

"Oh my God, Liz, come here." George said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Do you see them there? Behind Paul's house?" He asked.

Liz followed the direction that George was pointing to with her eyes. Then she saw the two. It was Paul...with John. John had pushed Paul's back onto the brick wall and his arms were blocking Paul from escaping. The two seemed happy though; they were talking together and Paul wasn't trying to escape. John finally leaned in towards Paul and kissed him on the forehead. Paul kissed him back on the lips.

"Love is love, Georgie. Love is love." Liz said.

"I know, I've just never actually seen that before." George said a bit stunned.

"Well they're having their fun, let's have ours." Liz said pushing George to the bed.

She began to take off George's shirt as she laid on top of him.