Norwegian Wood

*WARNING*

Liz finished getting George's shirt off so George started to take her's off. The two did this in silence. George took off Liz's jeans and Liz took off George's leather pants. The two wrapped themselves around each other and made out. It was a messy and sloppy kiss since they kept moving around together. They eventually stopped and George took off Liz's bra. Liz blushed and laid herself down on George. Her hand slowly moved down to his crotch and she touched him through his underwear.

"Liz...please..." He said thrusting forward. Liz smiled and removed his underwear.

She wrapped her hand around his erection and moved her hand up and down slowly. George moaned in delight. She slid down George's body slowly so that her mouth was able to engulf him. She licked around his member first.

"C'mon you tease." He muttered.

Liz wrapped her lips around him and looked at him.

"Please Lizzy!"

She did as her temporary master told and she began to bob her head. George thrusted forward. After a few minutes of this George told Liz, "I'm gonna..." He moaned. He cummed into Liz's mouth and she tasted a sour taste. George could tell she wanted to spit it out but he remembered that Liz wanted to be dominated.

"Swallow it." He ordered.

Liz looked at him.

"Swallow it." He warned.

She finally did. "Good girl..." He said.

"You want me to be your master, right?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Alright then." He said as he found some rope. He lied Lizzy down on the bed and tied her hands to the top of the bed. Her bare chest was facing the ceiling and George tied a rope around her mouth. He climbed on top of her on his knees. George slowly made his way down to her waist and he removed her thin underwear. First, George kissed her around her area and then slowly licked her. She moaned with delight. George continued to do this and flicked his tongue in and out. She moaned louder and eventually climaxed and went weak. But George wasn't done with her. He flipped her over roughly and got on his knees. He found a lube and coated his fingers with it. He stuck two fingers in her arse to prepare her. She moaned and moaned. He removed his fingers and applied the lube to his cock. He grabbed her arse and slowly pushed into her. She moaned louder than she had before. George wrapped himself around her and moved up and down.

"You're so tight, Lizzy. Loosen up for me." George whispered.

She tried to and finally did.

"I wanna hear you." George said, removing the rope from her mouth but still moving up and down.

George pushed up into her even further.

"Ahhhh......George...." She said.

But George didn't stop.

"G-George..." She cried.

George finally finished her and Liz let out one last cry.

George flipped her over again and fell on top of her bare body.

"So good." George whispered into her ear.

She nodded and kissed George.

*WARNING*