Do You Want To Know A Secret

The two woke up at the sound of a knock on the door.

"I'll get it, Love. You just stay here." George said with a kiss.

Liz kissed him back and he went downstairs. He opened the door.

"Oh...hey Paul." George said humiliated at what he had done before.

"Paul, Liz explained what happened. I'm really sorry for rushing out like that." George said.

"Oh, it's alright mate. How is Liz?" He asked. George thought maybe a little too sincere.

"Oh she's doing just fine up there." George said.

"Oh...alright then..." Paul said awkwardly.

"Do you wanna stay for breakfast?" George asked.

"Sure. Can I say hi to Liz?" Paul asked.

George nodded and led him to the bedroom.

"You've got a visitor, Love." George said opening the door. Paul followed behind him.

"Hello, Lizzy! Feeling better, I heard."

"Yep! Feeling much better." Liz replied.

George grabbed some clothes from his drawer.

"I'm going to take a quick shower; you two can head downstairs for some breakfast."

Paul and Liz nodded and went downstairs. Liz had shorts on and an old sweater that she fell asleep in. She led Paul to the kitchen where she grabbed some strawberries from the refrigerator. Her sleeve rises up a little when she grabbed it and Paul saw something.

"Liz are you bleeding?" He asked seeing a red mark on her wrist.

"Oh no. Just a scab from when I accidentally scraped my self the other day." Liz said trying to brush off the subject.

"That's an awful deep cut for jus a scrape." Paul said grabbing Liz's arm.

"Paul, it-it's nothing." She said trying to push her sleeve down.

"No Liz! That's an awful cut, let me get you cleaned up." Paul said as he rolled her sleeve up more.

Paul stared at her wrist and arm then at Lizzy.

"Lizzy...."

"Paul please...George is the only other person that knows. Don't tell anyone else. I'm begging you." She said staring into his concerned eyes.

Paul nodded but didn't stop discussing the topic.

"It's terrible that you do that Liz. You've got too nice of a body to be doing that y'know." Paul said.

Liz blushed at his remark. "Yea right..."

"I'm bloody serious. You're so gorgeous. George's lucky to have you." Paul said stepping closer to Liz.

Paul kissed her on the forehead.

"Gorgeous girl." He whispered into her ear as he grabbed her waist.

This reminded Liz way too much of her "affair" with John. But something was different. There was something different that Liz felt about Paul than with John. Paul was gentle and sweet, while John seemed to be doing it just for his own pleasure. There was something else too- Paul seemed to actually like Liz. Liz was too busy thinking about this when she was snapped out of her thinking when she felt Paul's lips on hers.

Paul just stared at Liz and Liz stared at him. Liz didn't know what to say. She couldn't say she didn't like it. But she was with George.

"Oh Lizzy... I-I'm sorry I couldn't help me self. You're so lovely."

"P-Paul I don't know what to say..."

Paul gently put his finger on her lips.

"Don't say anything, Dear," Paul whispered near her lips, "It'll be our little secret." He kissed Liz on the cheek right before George came down.

"Hello Love. Hey Paul." George said with a smile.

"Hey George." Liz said giving him a kiss.

Paul felt a bit uncomfortable by Liz's action but put on a fake smile to cover it.

"Time for breakfast?" George asked.

Paul and Liz nodded and the three ate their breakfasts.