Getting Better

"Ready to go, Love?" George asked when he met Liz outside of the hospital. She nodded her head and they got in the car and went home. When they got home George grabbed some food while Liz sat on the couch and opened the letter John had given her.

"Dear Lizzy,

I regret everything I ever did to you. I'm sorry for the beating, I'm sorry for the pain that I cause you and George. If there's anyway you can forgive me, I'd be grateful to you forever.

The main point of me writing this letter is that I needed to tell you something. I love you, Lizzy. And you are the first girl I've ever loved.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you like mad. I do. I love you like mad. I love like guitars. I love you. I love Lizzy. Lizzy. Lizzy. Lizzy. I love you like mad. I love you. I love you.

I hope you at least like me, Lizzy. But if you don't...at least tell me you're happy. I just want you to be happy but it'd be even better of you were happy with me.

I really do love you, Lizzy

-Johnny"

Lizzy didn't know what to do. She had decided that Paul was too good of a friend, so she decided to just have Paul as a close friend. She was dating George right now. But John....John was different. She thought about what to do when George came in with ice cream for the two of them. Liz stuffed the letter into her bag and she smiled at George. He came and sat next to her on the couch.

"I got us some ice cream." He said with a smile.

"My god, did you get enough?" Liz laughed looking at the massive bowl of ice cream George had brought. George blushed, embarrassed.

"Aw I'm just kidding, Georgie." Liz said as she took a spoon and had some of the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. George began to eat it too. The two stuffed themselves with it for awhile.

"George, Love, you've got some ice cream on your nose." Liz giggled.

"Oops." George laughed and was about to wipe it off when Liz said she would take care of it. Liz moved the ice cream that separated them on the couch and sat on George's lap. She took her thumb and wiped it off and then kissed George. Their noses were practically touching and they stared into each other's loving eyes.

"Have I told you you've got lovely eyes, Liz?" George asked kissing her.

"Maybe once or twice." Liz smirked.

"That's all?! I've only told you once or twice?" George said loudly. "I haven't said it nearly as many times as I should have!"

"Lizzy?"

"Hmm?"

"You're eyes are gorgeous." He said.

Liz giggled and wrapped her arms around George.

"Almost as beautiful as you." George said as he laid her down on the couch.

George was on top of Liz and he began to kiss her.

"Gorgeous, gorgeous girl." He said kissing her neck.

He began to kiss all around her neck and chest and occasionally on the lips. Liz just laid there and let George have his fun which he deserved after all of her screw ups the past few weeks. Liz wrapped her arms around George, pulling him on her. George smirked and Liz let out a slight moan. George began to remove Liz's shirt and Liz did the same to George's shirt. Liz felt George against her. George kissed Liz all over her bare stomach. Liz giggled.

"Love you, Georgie." Liz said as George continued to kiss her.

George lifted his head up from he chest and moved to her head. He kissed her on the forehead, "Love you too, Lizzy."

George and Liz sat up. Liz grabbed George's hands and looked at his wrists.

"I'm so proud of you, Love. You've been clean for a while now!" Liz said giving him a hug.

"Thanks, Love. I couldn't have done it without you." George smiled.

George looked at Liz's wrists. He looked at them up and down and realized that there were a few newer cuts.

"What's this?" He asked worried.

"Wh-when I saw you with the gun the other day... I couldn't help myself. I was too scared. I thought you were gonna be gone soon." Liz said looking at her scabs on her cuts.

"Well I'm feeling much better Liz so I don't think you'll have to worry about that." George said proudly.

Liz smiled. "That sounds great." She said kissing him.

They grabbed their ice cream again and finished it. "God, I'm stuffed." George said resting his hand on his stomach.

"Me too." Liz said as she laid on George's stomach.

The two watched the tellie for awhile and Liz thought she was finally having a normal day until she remembered about her note from John.