Chapter 1

Key-
(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(F/C)= Favorite Color
(S/C)= Skin Color
(H/C)= Hair Color

(Flash-Back)

(3rd POV)

"Genso! Where are you?! G-Genso!" 6 year old (Y/N) (L/N) cried out. "Genso, please come back!"

(Y/N) then jumped and stepped back as she heard a twig snap.

"G-Genso?" (Y/N) asked quietly.

"Who's Genso?" She heard a male voice ask. "Please don't hurt m-me..!" (Y/N) said as she cowered down, while covering her head and face with her hands.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.. What's your name? My name is Natsu!" Natsu said as he grinned. (Y/N) sniffed and looked up at the boy.

"My name is (Y-Y/N).." She said with tears in her eyes. Natsu stuck out his hand and (Y/N) took it and stood up while wiping her eyes. "Well hey (Y/N)! Who's Genso?" Natsu asked as he looked at her curiously.

'Should I tell him that he's a dragon? No.. he might get scared..' (Y/N) thought.

"He's my b-brother.." She lied. "Oh. Did he leave you all alone?" Natsu asked. "Yeah.. I woke up and he was gone.." (Y/N) said as she looked down at the ground. "I know how you feel.. Igneel left me too. I tried looking for him, but I couldn't find him, but then I found you!" Natsu said as he grinned again.

"Is Igneel your brother?" (Y/N) asked. "Nope! He's my dragon and he taught me Fire Dragon Slayer magic!" He said proudly.

'So he's a dragon slayer too! Maybe I should tell him the truth.' (Y/N) thought.

"Wait Natsu, Genso is really-" "Come on (Y/N), you can hang out with me for while until we find Genso and Igneel!" Natsu said as he interrupted her. "Oh um, o-okay!" (Y/N) said as she started walking with Natsu.

'I'll tell him later..' She thought as they walked farther and farther away from (Y/N)'s old camp.

(A year later)

"Natsu wake up! I found some berries for us to eat!" (Y/N) shouted as she came out of the forest after finding some berries for her and Natsu.

"...."

No reply.

"Natsu? Stop messing around, you're not gonna scare me! I'm 7 years old now, so you can't scare me anymore!" (Y/N) said as she went to the makeshift tent that her and Natsu shared.

She opened the tent and saw nothing but a note. "Natsu? Hm? What's this?" (Y/N) said as she picked up the note and sat down.

'Dear (Y/N), I'm sorry but I have to leave.. I don't want to put you in danger. I'm really sorry for leaving you all alone like your brother Genso did.. But like I said, I can't stand to put you in danger like last week with those wolves.. As soon as you finish reading this, I'll probably be in a town called Maolia.

I heard that there's this really cool guild there called Fairy Tail! I hope we can meet again, because you were and are my 1st best friend! Even if you are a girl! See you later, I hope.

-Natsu.' The note read.

"Does he mean Magnolia? Wait! H-He left me..?!" (Y/N) said as she started tearing up. "No! I won't cry! Not anymore, Natsu would totally call me a crybaby.." (Y/N) said as she smiled and blinked away her tears.

"Natsu you jerk!!" She yelled as she packed up her stuff and the note that Natsu left.

"I'm gonna train until I'm strong enough to join Fairy Tail!" (Y/N) said as she walked away from her camp and towards the forest.

(10 years later, Present Day)

(Your POV)
"Come on Alice, we're almost to Magnolia!" I said excitedly as my exceed, Alice and I neared the town Magnolia.

'Welcome to Magnolia!' The sign read as Alice and I stood in front of it. "We're finally here (Y/N)! Now we can find your friend Natsu!" Alice said excitedly. "Yeah lets go!" I said as I started running through the town.

Alice and I asked people where the guild 'Fairy Tail' was and they said to just keep going straight until they we saw a big castle like building. "This is it Alice!" I said as we stood in-front of Fairy Tail. "Lets go inside quietly, okay (Y/N)?" Alice said. "Okay..!" I said as I opened the big doors quietly.

When we stepped inside, nobody noticed us because everybody was fighting. So we walked towards the back of the room towards the bar where a white haired girl stood behind the counter.

"Hello, my name is Mira, how may I help you?" Mira said while smiling. "Hey, my exceed and I would like to join this guild..!" I said. "Stay here please while I call the master of this guild. Master Makarov come here please..!" Mira said as some short guy came towards us and hopped onto a stool. "What is is Mira?" Makarov asked. "This girl and her exceed wish to join Fairy Tail!" Mira said. "What is your name and what magic do you do, child?" Makarov asked.

"Um, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and this is Alice, and I'm a Elemental Dragon Slayer." I said to Makarov. "Is that so? Well we have 3 other people like you my dear child! Mira, give this young lady and her exceed a guild mark!" Makarov told Mira.

"Where would like your mark and in what color?" Mira asked as she pulled out a stamp. "On my left shoulder in (F/C) and for Alice on her back in white please..!" I said as Mira stamped us.

"Oh and Mira?" I asked. "Yes?" Mira said. "Is there a Natsu Dragneel here?" I asked with hope in my voice. "There sure is! He's right over there next to the guy with the blue-ish black-ish hair!" Mira pointed to the pink haired jerk and a guy with no shirt and no pants.

"Okay thanks! Come on Alice!" I said as I thanked Mira and walked towards Natsu. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. "Hm? Do I know you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "You should."

It seemed like a lightbulb went off in Natsu and his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)! Is that really you?! He said with wide eyes. "It sure is Natsu..!" I said as I smiled slightly.

I then took a step back and slapped him. All around us I heard gasps as I slapped Natsu.