1: Interstellar ABO

It hurts...

My head hurts... My arms hurt... My legs hurt...

But the most painful thing was my stomach...

Gu Ziang could feel the sticky blood on his eyelids. He opened his eyes with great effort and found that he was in a car. .

His consciousness was very blurry, and he vaguely remembered that he had been kidnapped.

The person who kidnapped him was the senior he had a crush on when he was seventeen.

But how is this possible... The senior... The senior obviously died when he was twenty...

Gu Ziang couldn't believe it no matter what, the senior kidnapped him and tortured him.

Hmm... My stomach hurts...

Why... Did the senior stab him in the stomach several times?

Is he going to die?

Gu Ziang raised his hand with difficulty, wanting to press the wound to prevent excessive blood loss. However, when he moved his hand little by little to his abdomen, he strangely discovered - his belly! His belly is as bulging as a balloon! It's as big as a basketball being stuffed inside!

Gu Ziang's vague consciousness was sobered by this discovery for a moment. He looked down in disbelief, and his bulging belly further confirmed that the touch he just touched was not an illusion!

"Well..." Gu Ziang groaned in pain again, and the colic in his abdomen made him break out in a cold sweat. He didn't know whether it was because of the severe abdominal pain caused by the car accident, or because the child in his belly was about to be born, so he was tumbling in various ways. In short, The severe pain made him extremely uncomfortable, his whole body convulsed violently, and he wished he could die immediately.

Who will save him... It hurts... It's so uncomfortable...

When Gu Ziang was dying of pain, the car door was suddenly broken open by someone with brute force. He held his stomach with one hand and stretched out the other hand with difficulty: "Save, save me... ..."

Although the car was in a car accident, it only rolled sideways and did not completely overturn. Otherwise, Gu Ziang would have been even more uncomfortable in the car.

In his blurred vision, he saw something familiar about the person who removed the passenger seat - it was him!

——It was his senior who kidnapped him!

How could it be...

how could he come...what had he done to himself...why did it become like this...

Gu Ziang breathed hard. Although the other party was trying to save him, he keenly discovered that the other party looked at him. His eyes were a bit cold, especially when his gaze passed over his towering abdomen, and there was even a cold smile on the corner of his mouth...

"Your Highness, the Princess..." Gu Ziang vaguely heard someone talking.

"Send him to the hospital as soon as possible. In addition, send someone to find out who the princess met tonight..." The man who looked like his crush on the senior took him out, and then he was placed on a stretcher, with... ...Several robots lined up on both sides and pushed him away from the scene of the car accident...

Robots? Why did he see that those people were robots?

Hmm... My head hurts too...

No matter how hard Gu Ziang tried to stay awake, he failed and he quickly lost consciousness.