Chapter 24

Adam

This woman will be the end of me.

Her hand is roaming over my body while she is stroking my cock with the other. "Fuck me, Adam," she says. "Please fuck me." I move up and put my cock against her pussy. She spreads her legs wide for me and I enter her. I push slowly into her tight pussy. I slide all the way in until our bodies touch. I hold myself there, not moving. I can feel her wetness surrounding my cock. I pull out and thrust back in.

I start slow but pick up speed quickly. I grab her hips and pound her harder and faster. "Adam." She pants, I fucking love listening to her say my name while I'm balls deep in her sweet pussy.

Mallory is moaning louder now, telling me to fuck her hard. I start pounding her pussy even harder. I reach around and rub her clit. It sends her over the edge. "Adam! Oh, Adam!" She screams as she cums, her walls clenching hard my cock.

I keep fucking her through her orgasm. I know I won't last much longer. I start to cum. I can feel my cock twitching inside her. I pull out and shoot my cum all over her stomach. I collapse next to her on the couch and we try to catch our breath. "That was so hot", I pant and Mallory looks up at me and grins.

After a few minutes, Mallory shifts in my arms, "I think we should get dressed", she says and I nod. Reluctantly, we untangle ourselves from each other, stand up and head to my bedroom.

Dressing in silence, I can't help but feel a twinge of sadness knowing that I have to take her home. Mallory breaks the silence, her voice a reflection of my own emotions, "This sucks."

I nod, a heavy sigh escaping me. "Yeah, it does."

"I don't want to leave," she admits, her words tinged with sadness. I instantly feel the need to comfort her, I reach out and pull her into a hug, her warmth pressing against me. I bury my face in her hair, I catch the mingling scents of her shampoo and my cologne. It's a unique fragrance, a blend of us that lingers in the air.

"What if you don't leave?" I ask, the words slipping out before I fully process them. Mallory pulls back, confusion evident in her eyes as she asks, "What do you mean?"

I take a moment to gather my thoughts, hoping she'll like my idea. "We can go get your textbooks, and you can stay here to study," I suggest, a glimmer of hope in my voice.

Her face lights up with surprise and delight. "Really? You'd want that?" she asks, seeking confirmation.

I nod, a smile forming on my lips. "Yeah, I would. Why not? want you here," I reassure her, pulling her closer to me.

Mallory's uncertainty melts away, replaced by a radiant smile. "Yes! Let's do it!" she exclaims, excitement bubbling in her voice.

Mallory and I head out of my house and walk towards my car, the excitement palpable in the air. I unlock the door, and we settle into my car. It's a navy-blue SUV, spacious and comfortable, with a sunroof that lets in the warm morning sun. I start the car and we pull out of the driveway, heading towards Mallory's house. We chat about our upcoming study session, both of us eager to spend some quality time together, even if it means hitting the books.

As we approach Mallory's house, I notice a commotion in the driveway. Matt, her ex-boyfriend, is standing there, arguing with her father. Mallory's face pales and she grips the door handle tightly.

I reach over and place a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Mallory. I'm here for you," I say, trying to calm her nerves.

She looks at me with wide eyes. "Adam, please stay in the car. I don't want you to get involved in this mess," she pleads.

I shake my head firmly. "There's no way I'm leaving you to deal with this alone. We'll face it together," I tell her, determination in my voice.

We both get out of the car, the sound of the doors closing catching Matt's attention. He turns towards us, his face contorted with anger. He stomps towards Mallory, his voice rising in a rage. "Where the hell have you been?" he screams at her.

I step in front of her protectively, my eyes locked on Matt. "What seems to be the problem here?" I ask, my voice steady and firm.

He sneers at me, his gaze flickering between Mallory and me. "This is none of your business," he snaps.

Mallory's father approaches, attempting to calm the situation. "Matt, please leave. This isn't the time or place for this."

Matt's eyes bore into us before he storms off, leaving behind an atmosphere heavy with tension. Mallory looks shaken, and I wrap my arm around her, trying to offer some comfort.

"Are you okay?" I ask, my concern evident. She nods, but her eyes betray her shaken state. Her father, perceptive to her distress, suggests that we move inside. We follow him into the living room, where he gestures for Mallory to take a seat on the couch.

"Hi, I'm Adam Christensen" I introduce myself, extending my hand to Mallory's father. "George Hartley" he responds with a firm handshake, but his weary expression does not escape my notice. "What happened?"

"Matt showed up last night, asking to see Mallory. I told him that she was out, and he asked if he could wait for her inside. I said no, of course, he had no right to even knock on our door after what he put her through," Mallory's father tells me, his voice tinged with anger. "Apparently, he was waiting for her outside all night. He was very angry that she didn't return home."

"I can't believe he had the audacity to show up here after everything he's done," I remark, my jaw clenched in frustration. Mallory's father nods in agreement, his eyes filled with concern for his daughter. "I just don't know what to do anymore," he admits, his voice heavy with worry.

Mallory gets up from the couch and walks over to her father, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "Don't worry, Daddy," she reassures him, her voice filled with love and comfort.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, sweetheart," George says, his worry evident in his eyes as he returns the hug.

Mallory pulls away slightly, looking into her father's eyes. "Adam and I were planning on spending some days together, studying at his apartment," she informs him, a glimmer of hope in her voice.

George's face lightens up, and a small smile plays on his lips. "That's a great idea, honey. You don't need any more night visits from Matt."

Mallory's jaw drops in surprise. "You knew about that?" she asks, shocked.

He chuckles, teasing her gently, "Of course I did. I didn't know about the gentleman you have brought home, though." He gives a nod in my direction, acknowledging my presence.

Blushing, Mallory playfully swats her father's arm. "Dad!"

"It's okay, sweetheart," George says, his eyes twinkling with amusement. " From what I can tell, he's a good one. You'll be safe with him."

Mallory turns to me with a smile. "I'm going to grab my textbooks. I'll be right back." She heads up the stairs, leaving me alone with George. I offer a reassuring smile. "I care about Mallory a lot, Mr. Hartley. I'll do my best to keep her safe and happy."

He gives me a grateful nod. "I appreciate that, Adam. She's been through a lot with that ex-boyfriend of hers. It's good to see her with someone who genuinely cares."

"Thank you, sir. I'll do everything I can to make sure she feels safe."

Mallory returns with her textbooks and a duffle bag, and I take them from her. She hugs her father goodbye, a mixture of gratitude and reassurance in the embrace.

I extend my hand to Mr. Hartley. "It was nice meeting you, sir."

He shakes my hand firmly, offering a sincere smile. "Take care, both of you," he says, watching us leave.