Chapter 23

Mallory

I wake up on Adam's bed, feeling the warmth of the morning sun streaming through the curtains. As my eyes flutter open, I realize I'm alone in the room. A smile dances across my lips as I remember the passionate night we shared. The way his touch sent shivers down my spine; the passionate kisses that left me breathless. I feel lucky to have met him, to have shared such intimate moments with someone who makes me feel so alive.

I stretch my limbs, reveling in the lingering sensations of our intimate encounter. Slowly, I swing my legs over the side of the bed and plant my feet on the floor, feeling the coolness of the wood beneath me. My gaze drifts to a chair in the corner of the room, where one of Adam's shirts is casually draped. Without hesitation, I reach for it, drawn to the familiar scent that lingers on the fabric. Slipping it over my head, I'm enveloped in the comfort of his presence. It's as if his essence clings to this shirt, wrapping me in a subtle reminder of the intimate connection we share.

I make my way through Adam's apartment, following the familiar scent of coffee and the sound of a faint melody. As I enter the kitchen, I find him standing by the stove, a spatula in one hand and a smile on his face. He's completely absorbed in his cooking, oblivious to my presence.

"Good morning," I say, breaking the silence. Adam turns around, his eyes widening with surprise before a huge grin spread across his face. He sets the spatula down and walks towards me, his gaze lingering on the shirt I'm wearing.

"Wow, you look incredible in my clothes," he says, his voice filled with admiration. His words make me blush, feeling a surge of confidence and happiness.

Adam wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. His places a tender kiss on my lips and cups my cheek. "Good morning, beautiful," he murmurs, his gaze locked onto mine. The sincerity in his eyes melts my heart.

As he releases me, he heads back to the stove with a playful smile. "Hungry?" he asks, the corners of his lips turning up. I nod in agreement, my stomach rumbling in response. Taking a seat at the table, I watch as he skillfully moves around the kitchen.

"What are you making?" His eyes light up as he turns to me, a proud grin on his face. "I'm preparing fluffy pancakes with a side of fresh berries," he reveals, the enthusiasm evident in his voice.

"Hmm, my favorite," I say, appreciating the way his back muscles move with each graceful motion as he keeps flipping pancakes.

Adam places a plate piled high with pancakes in front of me and hands me a steaming cup of coffee, "Thanks, Adam," I say, I can't help but smile. He takes a seat across from me, and we both dive into the delicious breakfast spread before us.

With the first bite, a moan escapes my lips. The pancakes are a perfect blend of fluffy and flavorful, a culinary masterpiece. "These are amazing, Adam," I manage to say between bites, savoring every mouthful.

Adam looks at me seriously, his gaze unwavering. "You're such a tease," he says, his voice low and playful. My eyes widen in surprise, fork halfway to my mouth, as I try to comprehend his words. "What do you mean?" I ask, a confused smile playing on my lips.

He smirks, leaning back in his chair, crossing his arms. "You know exactly what I mean. You're moaning over there like you're in a food trance, and it's driving me crazy."

I chuckle, realizing his playful accusation. "Oh, come on! Your cooking is just too good. I can't help it." I take another bite, savoring the flavors. "Seriously, this is amazing."

He raises an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Sure, blame it on the food."

I take another bite of my breakfast, and a low moan escapes my lips unintentionally. The flavors dance on my tongue, and I can't help but savor each mouthful. Across the table, Adam's gaze intensifies, a predatory glint in his eyes. I catch his stare, and a shiver of excitement runs down my spine. There's something oddly thrilling about being watched so intently.

The air is charged with a subtle tension, a game of unspoken attraction. Adam finishes his breakfast first, and as he clears the plates from the table, our eyes lock again. With a playful smirk, he teases, "You know, you make eating breakfast quite the experience."

After we both finish our breakfast, I glance at Adam and smile. "That was delicious," I say, pushing my empty plate aside.

"I could tell you liked it" Adam mutters s he gathers the plates.

I push my chair back and get up from the table, glancing at the stack of dirty dishes. "Let me give you a hand with these," I offer, looking over at Adam. He nods appreciatively, and together we start clearing the table.

As we load the dishwasher, I feel a hesitation building up inside me. I glance at Adam, who seems engrossed in the task at hand. Taking a deep breath, I finally speak up, my voice carrying a hint of uncertainty. "You know, I should probably head back home. We both have a ton of studying to do."

Adam looks up from the dishes, his eyes meeting mine. There's a pause, a moment of unspoken tension that hangs in the air. I shiver involuntarily under his gaze, unsure of what he is thinking. "Yeah, you are right," he finally says, "I will give you a ride home."

I smile gratefully and he opens his arms for a hug. I take in his scent, as his strong arms encircle me. I lean back and look up at him. His eyes are dark with desire and I feel my body respond to him. I feel my nipples harden and press against his chest. He grins down at me and I know that he can see my need.He leans down and kisses me gently on the lips. I melt into his embrace. Our tongues touch and dance together.

My hands slide up his back and I pull his head closer to mine. The kiss deepens and I moan softly into his mouth. He pulls away and looks down at me. He leans forward and kisses me again. This time he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and bites down lightly. I gasp and my knees go weak.

He turns me towards the sink and lifts me onto it. He pushes my legs apart and kneels down between them. He gasps when he realizes I am not wearing anything underneath his shirt. "Fuck, Mallory" he grunts. He kisses my inner thigh and then licks slowly upward. I throw my head back and moan loudly. He licks up my slit and I squirm beneath him.

He sucks my clit into his mouth and nibbles on it. I cry out and he slides two fingers inside of me. I grab the edge of the counter and try to hold myself still. He slides his tongue over my clit and I explode. He laps up my juices and continues to finger fuck me. I scream and cum again and again. He stands up and removes his shirt. I watch him, transfixed by the sight of his muscular body.

He kisses me deeply and then moves down to my neck. He bites down on my earlobe and whispers in my ear, "You smell so good." He lowers his head to my breast and sucks on my nipple. I arch my back and cry out. He licks and sucks on my breast until I beg him to stop. He pulls away and kisses me again. He pulls my shirt off and then he stares at my naked body. "So fucking sexy, Mallory," he growls. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. He kisses me again and then he breaks the kiss and looks me deep and hard in the eyes. "Tell me what you want", he says, his voice gravely.

I look at him and swallow hard. I want this man more than I have ever wanted anyone. I nod and say, "I want you to fuck me, Adam". He smiles and releases my wrists. He kisses me again and then he begins to undress. He removes his pyjama bottoms and briefs and I stare at his cock. It is beautiful and long. He stands before me and strokes himself. I lick my lips and reach out to touch him. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him. He thrusts his cock inside of me.

I cry out and he bites down on my shoulder. He fucks me harder and faster. I dig my nails into his shoulders and he bites down harder. He shoves his cock deeper and harder inside of me. I scream and cum. He pulls out and shoots his load all over my stomach. He wipes the cum off of me and then he picks me up and carries me to the couch. He lays me down and crawls on top of me.

He kisses me and runs his fingers through my hair. He kisses my neck and then he trails kisses down my chest. He stops at my breasts and teases my nipples with his tongue. He pinches each one and twists them. My loud moans fill the room, I can't get enough of this man. I gasp as I feel his erection on my stomach. He is ready to go again?

Fuck. Me.