Chapter 21

Mallory

I step off the motorcycle, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation as Adam helps me off. We stand in front of his apartment building, and I take a moment to admire the exterior. It's a charming brick building with ivy crawling up the walls, giving it a touch of natural beauty.

Adam leads me inside, and I'm immediately struck by the coziness and charm of his apartment. The walls are painted a warm beige color, and there are framed pictures and artwork adorning the walls. The furniture is simple but elegant, with a comfortable-looking couch and a plush rug on the floor.

"This is my humble abode," Adam says with a smile, gesturing towards the living room. "Make yourself at home."

I take in the sight, feeling a sense of comfort wash over me. "It's beautiful," I say sincerely. "I love how cozy it feels."

Adam walks over to a small bar cart nestled in the corner of the room. "Would you like a drink?" he asks, reaching for a bottle of wine.

I nod appreciatively. "That sounds lovely, thank you."

He pours us each a glass of wine, and we settle onto the couch. As we sip our drinks, I can't help but feel a sense of ease in Adam's presence. There's something about him that makes me feel safe and comfortable. The clinking of glasses fills the air as we toast to new beginnings. The wine is exquisite, its flavors dancing on my palate.

"Would you like a tour of the house?" Adam asks, his eyes filled with excitement.

I nod eagerly, setting my glass down on the coffee table. "I'd love it," I say, my voice filled with genuine curiosity. Adam takes my hand in his, leading me through the apartment.

The tour starts in the kitchen, and I'm immediately struck by its modern and stylish design. The sleek seafoam cabinets with metallic textures exude elegance, while the clean lines and color contrasts create a sense of simplicity. As we walk through the kitchen, I admire the fine-veined white marble counters and backsplash that add a timeless touch of beauty.

"I love to cook," Adam says with a smile, his eyes lighting up as he gestures towards the spacious kitchen. "I find it really relaxing."

I smile back, genuinely intrigued. "I'd love to taste your cooking sometime," I say, feeling a warmth in my voice.

"You know what?" Adam says, turning to face me with a mischievous grin. "I'll have to make you dinner sometime. How does that sound?"

My heart flutters at the thought. "I'd love that," I reply, a smile tugging at my lips. "It's a date."

I step into Adam's study, and I'm immediately surrounded by the aroma of aged books and warm wood. The study is a haven for knowledge, decorated with shelves upon shelves of scientific tomes and literary treasures.

"I'm particularly proud of this room," Adam says with a hint of satisfaction in his voice. "I wanted to make it cozy and inviting since I spend a lot of time in here."

I smile and nod in understanding, taking in the peaceful atmosphere. "It's absolutely lovely. I can see why you enjoy being in here."

Adam gestures towards a cozy armchair nestled by the window. "This is my favorite spot in the room," he reveals with a warm smile.

I walk over to the window and take a seat in the chair, looking out at the breathtaking view. The river winds its way through the landscape, and the trees stretch as far as the eye can see. It's a serene and tranquil scene, and I can't help but feel the relaxation wash over me as I take in the view.

"This is incredible," I remark, turning to smile at Adam. "It must be so peaceful to sit here and take in this view."

Adam grins, satisfaction evident in his eyes as he sees my appreciation for his study. "Glad you like it," he says with a playful tone. "Now, how about we continue the tour?"

His mischievous look hints at something exciting as he leads me back to the living room. Instead of heading for another room, he guides me towards the balcony. As we step outside, I'm greeted by a breathtaking view that steals my breath.

The balcony is a small oasis suspended above the city, adorned with twinkling string lights that create a magical atmosphere. A cozy seating area with plush cushions invites us to linger and enjoy the scenery. The city skyline stretches out before us, illuminated by the warm glow of streetlights and the distant twinkle of stars.

I step toward the railing, captivated by the panorama. The city below is alive with movement, and the distant hum of traffic mingles with the soft rustle of leaves. The river reflects the city lights, creating a shimmering pathway beneath the moonlit sky.

Adam comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel the solid warmth of his chest against my back, and I lean into him, closing my eyes to savor his scent. His lips find my neck, and a soft moan escapes my lips.

He turns me to face him, and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. His hands move from my waist, trailing slowly to my butt, squeezing it while pulling me tighter against him. I feel the hardness of his cock against my tummy, and an immediate wave of desire courses through me. We break the kiss, both breathless and lost in the intensity of the moment.

Adam looks at me, his eyes filled with desire, and a shiver runs down my spine. I lick my lips, and I can see his eyes registering the movement. The intensity in his gaze makes it feel like he could devour me right there on the balcony. The temptation to lose ourselves in the passion building up between us is strong, and I can't help but entertain the idea of taking him right there, surrounded by the city lights.

Adam leans in, his lips soft against my neck, and I can't help but roll my head to the side, a soft moan escaping my lips. "Should we go on with the tour?" Adam suggests, his warm breath close to my neck causing goosebumps to prickle on my skin.

Adam gives me a smoldering smile, and a tingle of anticipation courses through me. With a confident yet gentle touch, he places his hand on the small of my back and leads me to his bedroom.

I take in my surroundings, my heart pounding in my chest as I absorb the allure of Adam's bedroom. Warm colors bathe the room in an inviting glow, the silk sheets on the bed promising indulgence, and the hardwood floor beneath my feet adding a touch of grounding elegance. The floor-to-ceiling windows invite the night inside, casting a gentle illumination on the scene.

My heart pounds in my chest as I explore the space, the air thick with desire. Adam sits on the edge of the bed, his intense gaze fixated on me. His eyes follow my every step, adding a layer of anticipation to the air.

Feeling his eyes on me, I look at him over my shoulder, and a spark ignites between us. With a slow, deliberate movement, I start to take off my dress. The fabric cascades down, revealing the deep-red lacy underwear that adorns my skin. Adam sucks in a breath, his reaction palpable in the charged atmosphere.

Adam stands up from the bed and approaches me slowly, like a predator closing in on its prey. "So fucking sexy", he whispers in my ear, his voice sending shivers down my spine.