The Moon Cliff

A young ,flawless god, who was just spontaneously born as a grown-up ,was standing in front of an emerald light that illuminated the area for many miles. And then he knelt before the light. He was there to make a wish.

" The mighty Chief God, I am glad you took me in. I can never repay your kindness,but I have this one wish that I like to make. So please grant my wish."

Then he folded his hands and kept them on his heart.

"I wish my beloved should be born as a goddess. She should be called by the same name as in the human releam. If you make my wish come true, I promise you,I will attain the position of a true god,whatever it takes. Then I will only marry her. If I ever go against my words, I wish to repent on my own actions at Never releam and never come back."

Then it was written inside the chamber of chief god in bold letters.

The wish had gathered to the past.
Lu Yan had already gone against his own wish and had acted rash,breaking Sun Shi's heart. So it was his turn to take his side of punishment. That was to repent at Never releam, and never come back. He plodded towards the chamber of Chief God to bid farewell to him.

Sun Shi was furious to learn that his beloved had fallen for that good for nothing ,impudent female thief. She was pissed off with Lu Yan as well ,for playing with her emotions,her dreams and her whole life. She wanted someone to vent her anger on. There was no better choice other than her,so right away she appeared at the lower releam to deal with it.

In no time, she intruded into Yan Ki's territory without an invitation. And then not even obeying the guards she had entered the garden of Orbs to confront with her soul enemy.

She could see her sitting on a bench from a distance. Her chest was rising and falling with rage. When she was about to take a step towards the tiled path, she met Yuan Qi on the way. He went pass her not greeting her. His face was as gloomy as a dark cloud. It seemed he and her foe had an argument just now.

"You ruined my life. You shouldn't be happy in this life" She cursed her while taking the path.

Mei was in tears,but seeing who was advancing her,she wiped them and stood up to welcome her.

"Sister...." She uttered with an affection filled voice.

"You....you stop there. Do not call me that? Do not dare call me sister,when we are not." She muttered gritting her teeth.

"Sister???" She muttered in a low voice confused by Sun Shi's words.

And then there landed a hard slap right across her face.

The young goddess stared at her with wide eyes while holding her face.

"Why give me that look,you wench. You snatched away my man from me. What else do you want?" She asked with rage filled eyes.

"What else do you want? Wasn't Yuan Qi enough for you?" She said. Her rage was overflowing as tears.

The other party ,who had no clue about what's going on ,stayed still like a statue wondering why.

Seeing the bewilderment in her eyes, Sun Shi awakened her voice. She threw knives like words at her.

"Because of you ....because of you,the prettiest goddess in the releam had become pathetic than a mortal human being. Are you happy now?" She inquired in anger.

"He said he likes you. I waited to hear something else from him. How pathetic I had become. It was solely because of you"

Her words resembled her emotional breakdown.

"He called off everything with a single sorry. The true god Lu Yan, who couldn't be true to his love" She criticized him.

"It's okay. It's okay...neither you nor me will owe him. As long as he is not with you I am okay with anything."