Doubts were resolved

The attack directly hit her, and she fell right  into shifu's hands. Lu Yan, who came out hearing someone call him, was holding a girl from his hands. Then, as an involuntary  reaction, his eyes landed on the girl he was holding. Both their eyes met at that point.

It seemed that the time had slowed down for them. First, he looked at her deep black eyes with confision, then with disbelief. As it was too sudden, his grip was tight on her. His right hand encircled her waist, and his left hand was holding her from   knees. Qin Ru, who never expected something like this, might happend stayed still in his arms, solely forgetting about her appearance. She could see thousands of stars in his hassle colour eyes. They were so beautiful. She didn't feel like taking her eyes away from them.

Then, her name was left from his lips in astonishment.

"Qin Ru!!! "

For a second, he couldn't picture what was happening around.He was totally confused at first ,then when he finally stringed the beads, he understood  what had happened.

That's when he heard the other party calling him ,reminding him that there was still someone in the audience. It was a familiar voice.

" Lu Yan....you....you....you are keeping a girl here." It seemed he was shocked to see him holding a girl.

Qin Ru's was wounded  from the attack, and her hand was bleeding ,but she was still in his hold with widened eyes.

As soon as those words left the stranger's mouth, Lu Yan released the grip and helped her stand up. Qin Ru, who could no longer face her shifu, went back to her true form and stayed glued there, unable to move.

" Lu Yan, who is she?She is a beast. See, she bit my arm. Ouch, " the stranger said, holding his arm.

Though he was a stranger to Qin Ru, it seemed he was someone shifu knew.The way he talked to him made her think that way.

Finally, Lu Yan addressed him.

" Tian Lu , sorry for the trouble.  Take a seat."

Lu Yan said him in a friendly manner,showing him a place to sit. He sat there still holding his arm. Her bunny teeth were engraved in his arm.

" I want to avenge her. She must be a  super natural creature. See, I can not even heal myself. " Tian Lu went on rambling with an unpleased tone.

Lu Yan sighed and stared at his wound.

Jing Ling , who went to collect herbs, was back at Mount Hut, only  when the things were over.  As soon as he set foot in, he could see the difference in the atmosphere. Then only he saw the bleeding Snow Ball, who was at the master's door. He ran to her and picked her up.

" Hey, what happened?"

He asked her. She just crawled in to a ball in his palms, hiding her face.

Then he brought her to his master.

" Master ! What happened?"

Lu Yan gave Jing Ling a penitrating glance, which told him he knows everything. Though he didn't say anything, Jing Ling knew the meaning of that knowing look and his temper well. That made him silent.

From his down casted eyes, Jing Ling could see the long face of God Tian Lu and his bitten hand. He knew who had offended him and the little culprit.

" Keep her on the table," Lu Yan uttered, Jing Ling in a commanding tone.

He obeyed his master and kept her on the table.

" Turn back to your human form," Lu Yan commanded her  with a cold voice, not even taking a glance at her.