End of the path

But Qin Ru saw something terrifying next. Her eyes widened in shock.

Another true demon was closing the gap between shifu and him in the speed of a lightning.

She didn't know what happened to her. Seeing the true demon trying to attack her shifu, her heart raised. Suddenly, adrenaline ran through her veins, making her brain function fast. She flew to him at once, calling him out.

"SHIFUUUUUUU....."

"Shifuu......watchout!" She screamed.

Lu Yan ,who was alarmed by the sudden cry of warning, looked at the one who warned at once. His heart tightened. His eyes were glued to her for milliseconds before looking at the back just to see another demon approaching him fast.

The demon who was fleeting drew a formation from his hands and shot Lu Yan with his bluish purple spiritual lightning.

Lu Yan closed his eyes shut, being ready to take it,but it never landed on him,as Qin Ru was fast enough to take that. She could block the thrash of the demon from her body.

Lu Yan knew who was blocking the thrash,as he saw her flying to him from his own eyes. There was nothing to doubt about it,as she was like that. But Lu Yan didn't want to see her save him, out of all the people. Yet he didn't know why.

He shouted at her who was at the back, still struggling with the two demons he was facing.

"Qin Ru, move out right now. " He commanded her.

She shook her head in a 'no' while attacking the demon with her small power. Though she had ranked up,she was still inferior to the demon in power,but not in tactics.

The demon Lord was brutally attacking her, making her skin burn. But that's what a shield should have done. She was shielding her beloved shifu.

Qin Ru winced in pain ,as she couldn't bear the power emitting from the true demon.

"QIN RU ! MOVE OUT. " It was more like a strict command,as he volumed up his voice.

But she didn't listen to him,as she had this hidden weapon to end the demon. So, she endured the pain somehow.

It felt as if her bones were shattering into pieces. It felt like burning alive, but she couldn't bring herself to save her life,throwing his life in danger.

"Sh..i..i.fuu..I...will....save...yo..you"
She managed to utter in pain.

That made Lu Yan pissed off. He didn't want to see her die for him. He didn't want to live in that pain.

"QIN RU GO AWAY. YOU CANNOT HANDLE HIM"

He said in an emphasising tone to bring some sense into her. But there was no sign of her giving up.

While Lu Yan was having this conflict within himself ,the two demons could attack him rashly. So he had to keep them undercontrolled for the time being.

The rage was rising within him as Qin Ru was not listening to him,so he vented all his anger on them, thrashing them as harshly as he could.

When they backed off for a second, he addressed her again.

"QIN RU ! LISTEN. Either you go away,or I will make you"

He threatened her. But it seemed she had no effect as she defended him again.

"I.....I.....willll.......s..o..m..e..h..o..w.s..a..v..e....shiiiifuuu......" She uttered in pain.

"I.....w..a..n..t.......l..e.t......him....g..e..t.......youuu..."