I am back

The light ball was coming directly on her way. She didn't even have time to close her eyes.Just then, he swam to her side.

Then the purple light ball hit right on his chest. It was Ru Han who took the blow for her. Then he collapsed to the ground like a tree.

Earlier, when Bo Sho phased through Ru Han's body ,he fell to the ground unconscious. But there were none to look at him, as everyone was busy listening to his side of the story.

Even Mei didn't feel like looking at him, as she thought he was the one who  brought all the disasters to the peaceful Mount Hut. So he was left alone to die.

He was already dead when his spiritual bean was gone. But when he regained his consciousness, what he had seen was Bo Sho trying to attack Mei. Seeing she was in trouble, despite his poor conditions, he had come to save her.

He was too weak,just with that one blow, he was thrown to the doors of the death.

Mei ran to him, crying bitter tears. She held him in her arms and tucked him closer to her. That's when Ru Han spat a handful of blood . Then, he laid among her arms helplessly.

She felt guilty for not treating him as a true friend. She felt bad for him,as he sacrificed his life for her, when she did nothing to save him.

She couldn't stop crying. He looked into her eyes,blotted with tears.

He barely treated her with a smile.

"Don't...cry..Mei." His words made her break down harder. She could see him barely hanging in there.

"No,no,no....Ru Han .....you can't... Just stay with me." She talked to him in a low voice ,patting his face.

He talked to her again in a low voice.

"I.... am.....sor....sorry.... Mei." A sudden tear popped up in his eyes.

"No,....no... you did nothing wrong ... "....You didn't," Mei said, trying to cheer him up through tears.

"I ....saved...you.." He said in a faint voice. Yet victoriously

"Yes, ... you did it..."  She smiled with him as she could not cry no more.

His longingness for her was true. It was heartbreaking to see.

"I ...am....con..tent," He said. He looked at her for the last time and then closed his eyes forever.

"NOoo...no...Ru Han....PLS.......pls."  She cried, tugging him closer.

Suddenly, his body turned into a heap of colourful, glittering  feathers and floated away with the Southern wind.

Mei watched them flew to the sky and disappear.

"Farewell, my friend. You deserve a better life,and you will get one." She muttered, ceasing her crying.

"Originally, he didn't have much time left in here. So don't waste your precious tears on someone like him." Bo Sho said, pricking her painful spots.

She wiped out her tears and gave him a glare filled with pure rage. And then she stood up from the ground, ready to fight him. She had gained courage through the loss of his faithful friend.

In the meantime, Tian Lu had reopened his god veins in secret and had untied himself . Then he came for her help. Sun Shi, too, decided to extend her hand in this critical moment.

Seeing them team up, Bo Sho gave them another good laughter before awakening his voice.

" Wanna go against me. In your dreams."
He mocked them.