Repentance

His eyes were shut,and was standing like a statue made of marble. She looked at his face with tear filled eyes. She took small steps towards him, when they were inches away from each other.

Shifu....I am back. It's me Qin Ru" She cried out. Her words had a effect on him. She could see some movements on his face. That was her sign.

In a swift move she cupped his face and pressed his lips with hers. Their noses were pressed together too. When he felt the warm breath lingering his face, he recognized the familiar smell. Next he opened his eyes.

Just then she broke the kiss. Their eyes met at that point. His lips trembled in wanting to say something.

"Qin Ru!!!" He uttered in amusement.

She nodded her head admitting that she is Qin Ru. A tear rolled down her cheeks. Lu Yan smiled through tears. And then he pulled her in for sudden kiss.

Qin Ru's eyes widened in shock. He deepened the kiss, wanting to ensure himself that she was with her. Qin Ru  blinked her eyes, not believing what's happening.

"Does that mean ....does that mean ..sh...shi...shifu has feelings for me as well!!!💣💣💣"

Her heart thumped hard like never....like NEVER. Her body tingles under his touch. He was encircling her waist tightly making her feel butterflies all over her.

Then he broke the kiss in wanting for air. He stared at her with affection filled eyes ,from top to bottom to make sure that she wasn't hurt anywhere.

"You are actually back!!!" He said almost in tears.

Qin Ru smiled through tears. Then his expressions changed as if he remembered something.

"That day , at the arena when I was taking the heavenly thunders, you were the one who saved me, right?" He asked in wonderment.

Then only she remembered what happened there. She had made a promise to the chief god.

"If it is true,that my love for you is true. You should wake up. The Chief god hear me out ! I , Qin Ru LOVES HIM........ONLY HIM"

She had forgotten it all her life , as planned by the chief god.

"Unless someone elses reminded her that she shouldn't recall the moment"

That was what planned by the chief god.

She nodded her head again admitting that she did save him. Then she unsealed her lips to say something.

"Shifuo....."

But before she could complete what she wanted to say, he pulled her in for a warm hug.

"I never knew it was you. I though  I would never get to see you. I am glad you are back"
He muttered embracing her tight.

If it was another time, Qin Ru might jump out of happiness,but it wasn't the time to be all lovey- dovey. So she broke the hug and held him from arms.

"Shifu ....listen to me. All the three releams are in danger.Bo Sho had taken control over you. You have to defeat him no matter what. If not ....if not ....everyone's sacrifieces would be go in vain."

Lu Yan looked at her in bewilderment, for what she said, as he had no idea about it.

Then she gave him a look to say that she meant her words.

"Ru Han... died saving me." She said with a sorrowful heart" And Jing Ling....."

She paused for a second. Lu Yan looked at her all alarmed.

"Jing Ling turned into ashes saving you." Suddenly a sob escaped. She didn't even have guts to say that he died. She started crying infront of him.

Lu Yan was shaken too. His eyes teared with the news. He pulled Qin Ru towards him and consoled patting her, when he himself needed some pampering.