Granted

" Why do you say so?" Lu Yan asked in wanting to know his reasons.

" No, yesterday morning she came to me and asked about the super releam ,and how it was seperated in to three releams. She keenly listened to what I said. That's why I said so?"

Poor Jing Ling replied,not knowing he was fooled.

Just then, Lu Yan realized the truth. The truth behind his good for nothing  disciple. Suddenly, he rose from his seat and yelled.

"Where is she?"

He yelled, almost losing his patience.

" Master !....why....?"

He didn't wait to answer Jing Ling. Instead, he left his study and  arrived at the open arena of the deck. There, he could see her in a distance on the peach tree,enjoying peaches.

About five six seeds were on the deck ,signing him that she had enjoyed more than enough.

Qin Ru was lost in her thoughts. She didn't see him coming. Moreover, she was murmering a song, making him more angrier.

He cleared his throat to take her attention.

" Shifu!!!......" She wondered and muttered, recognising his voice.

Then, she lowered her eyes to get a clear view. It was indeed her shifu dazzling in white under the moonlight. He stood there like a statue made out of white marbles. 

While she was entertaining the sight all at once,he did a finger movement, and she fell flat on the wooden deck with a heavy thud.

" Ouch....ouuuuch....shifuoo....You pulled me down,"

She uttered annoyingly, to which he looked at her with an unforgivable gaze.

He stepped closer to her, while she was still laying on the ground. He came to a halt and addressed her.

"How can you decieve your teacher with dirty tricks?"

His icy cold tone brought chills all over  her.

" Dirty tricks??....." She repeated herself in a low voice. Then, a knowing look flashed upon her face .

" Can that be....." She uttered, almost shaking.

Proving her doubts, all of a sudden, the whole ambience turned grey, and it started to thunder continuously.

She had offended a God.

"I have offended a God. Omg! I am done. "
She murmed herself and tucked the hem of shifu's robe, still liying on the ground.

" Shifu....Shifu....please forgive me. Pleassssee... I swear I won't do that ever again. " She pleaded  over and over again.

Jing Ling, who just came after his master, could finally understand that Qin Ru had obviously offended his master,but he didn't know how or when.

"Shifu...shifu... just forgive me this once..."

She begged him, not letting him go.

" Didn't you say the same thing earlier, yet you couldn't keep your promise even for a day. You are no  disciple of mine. "

He madly said. The thunder shower continued as his anger didn't back down.

" Shifu, I admit . I admit my offence. I did use dirty tricks. I made a fool out of Jing Ling and learnt about the three releams. I didn't even stop from there. When you asked to meet a copy ,thousand copies of that saying, instead of writing it down ,I printed it on papers. I am at fault,  but....."