Awakening

She started phasing backwards and forward restlessly. She feared shifu might die .Then suddenly.....suddenly she stopped her in her tracks,remembering something.

" Yes, that's it. That's what I should do. That's the only way that I can save him. "

At last, a ray of hope was drawn in her eyes. She composed herself and closed her eyes tight. She calmed down her body and soul.

" I am doing this ,be half of him." She opened her eyes and muttered herself.

Then, without wasting another second, she sat beside him. She slowly bent towards him. Next, in a swift move, she pressed her lips with his.

She pressed her lips with his icy cold lips. She didn't do it with a bad intention. She did it to save him. She was transferring the most valuable thing she had. Her spiritual bean.

Suddenly, a white light emitted from her lips, and it travelled through his veins. In another time, she could have just passed it with her spiritual power ,but his body was too weak to absorb it . So she had to make that move.

As soon as the spiritual bean was exchanged,she pulled away her lips from his ,breaking the kiss.

She could see the white light passed through his body towards his heart.

"I hope this would save you," She uttered affectionately, looking at him.

When her spiritual bean settled in his heart, she could see his lips waver. That was the first movement he ever made after bringing him here.

Seeing that,she  heartily smiled through tears.

The morose weather had calmed down within minutes. It seemed it occurred just to torture them.

It would have taken another twenty minutes or so,Jing Ling was back with god Tian Lu. Tian Lu sprung to his feet and ran towards his friend.

He was broken to see his friend's state. He too, took his pulse. His pulse was thready and week.

"We should take him there as soon as possible," He muttered, Jing Ling in a serious tone.

Indedd his condition was not good. It was true that Qin Ru exchanged her spiritual bean with him,but it had not united with his golden core. It should have been there for at least thirty minutes to get the  full effect,but it had been only twenty minutes. So Tian Lu didn't feel the power of the spiritual bean within him.

"I will take him there,even if I lose my life," Jing Ling replied in return. Then they left ,taking shifu away from the mount lookout. They didn't even wait to talk to Qin Ru,as it wasn't  the time.

Anyhow,she felt assured ,as she knew he was in good hands. As she trusted them with her life.

She watched them disappear. She left  shifu's hut and stepped towards hers. She could barely reach the door. Her legs went numb, and she collapsed down.  She couldn't stand up properly for a while. She trailed her legs towards her bed and climbed it with difficulty. She knew what was happening to her. Her life source,the spiritual bean, was gone, so she was getting weaker and weaker.

Jing Ling brought Lu Yan safely to the god releam and treated him,keeping him in the pilgrimage Hall,where Lu Yan used to stay. When he was brought there, he had already developed some strength, so Tian Lu could transfer his spiritual power to him. He was given some elixir drops to recover soon. Within like four days, he regained his consciousness with the blessings of Goddess Sun Shi.

Ever since he was brought there,she went to chief God's chamber and prayed for his recover.Not to mention that someone in the human releam did the same for him.

As soon as Lu Yan woke up,Jing Ling was ready to break the happy news to god Tian Lu and goddess Sun Shi,but was stopped by Lu Yan,saying he need to gain his god powers beforehand.

So right after he woke up, he started  cultivating,as he wanted to free up his blocked god veins. He had gained an emense power going through the twenty heavenly thunders,but as his god veins were blocked due to his internal injuries, he couldn't possess them. So he meditated all throughout the day,not missing his chance.

He cultivated for ten hours in a row,and at last, he could unblock the veins and attain his god powers back.  The whole pilgrimage Hall illuminated with golden rays , announcing his awakening,making him an outstanding god among other gods. But he hadn't become a true god yet.

Jing Ling was  happy to see his master's awakening more than anyone else. Goddess Sun Shi was on the way to see Lu Yan as soon as she received the good news from Jing Ling.

Lu Yan was sitting on his bed still meditating when he suddenly felt something inside him. Her spiritual bean.He opened his eyes wide and called Jing Ling right away.

He was closer by and approached him at once.

" Master???Is there anything tha......"

But before he could finish the sentence, Lu Yan addressed him in a troubled voice.

" How long have we been here?" He needed a quick answer from Jing Ling.

" Master ,we have been here for almost four days.

Suddenly, Lu Yan stood up in terror,did a hand movement, and disappeared from there in a fraction of a second. Goddess Sun Shi was almost at the door,by then.

As expected, Lu Yan reappeared at Mount Hut and stepped towards her residence, taking quick steps.

He was frozen to see Qin Ru lying at her study. Four days in God's releam was almost about six months in the human releam. And Lu Yan clearly knew that without a spiritual bean ,a low rank spiritial being can barely live up to five months. It had already been six months,so he feared she might not make it. He slowly stepped towards her.

In heaven, Goddess Sun Shi was still waiting at the pilgrimage Hall waiting for his arrival. Even Jing Ling had no idea where he went,so he asked Sun Shi to wait a little longer.

As she was already in his pilgrimage Hall,she thought she might have a look at his place until he came. She went to his study and sat at his table. She touched the wooden table and trailed her fingers along it affectionately, as it was his belonging. Then she opened the desk drawer and  brought out a neatly fold paper.

Her eyes glanced through it and suddenly stopped underneath.  She read what's written there.

"His white robe flutters, to the rhythm of my heart.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hurry up scroll to the next.