Lean on me

Suddenly, a light beam landed on the front deck. Lu Yan was not surprised as he was waiting for his arrival. His new assistant's. The council of gods had informed him in advance that the chosen would come today.

So Lu Yan went to welcome him but halted in the midway. He was surprise indeed. The one who was standing in front of him was none other, but Tian Lu. His long-lost friend.

It wasn't  a secret that they were not in good terms,especially him,but Lu Yan never expected he would be his assistance.

Tian Lu gave him a blank expression, which is not friendly and sat upon a stone bench. Mount lookout wasn't an unfamiliar place to him, but it seemed distant now.

"So you are the one chosen by the counsil of gods??" Lu Yan asked composing himself from the shock.

"I was surprised too," Tian Lu answered, diverting his eyes from him.

"Nice to see you," Lu Yan said, but Tian Lu never replied back. It seemed he was still mad at him.

"Well, I have no time to waste. Let's get to the business, " He said after a long silence.

Lu Yan was hurt, but he hid his emotions.

Just then Mei, who had stolen one of the valuables from Jing Ling's collection, came running towards the deck gigling. Jing Ling was chasing after her.

Disturbed by the giggle, Tian Lu took a glance and then a second glance in bewilderment.

"She....she....isn't she..." Tian Lu started to stammer. It seemed he had forgotten how to talk.

Jing Ling, who was in need to snatch his thingy, didn't see the visitor seating at the stone table. So did Mei. She ran back to the backyard, taking another path, and Jing Ling had to chase after her.

Tian Lu, who couldn't believe his eyes, looked at Lu Yan in confusion while pointing the direction they went. Still he couldn't bring himself to talk.

Short later, he finally manage to utter, what he wanted to utter.

"Isn't that....isn't that Qin Ru? " He stammered again out of surprise.

Seeing his words didn't have any affect on Lu Yan, he became more impatient .

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me she is alive?" He grumpily asked.

Then Tian Lu stood up from the bench and  stepped ahead in wanting to follow her, but stopped in the midway hearing Lu Yan's words.

"She isn't Qin Ru,"  He was too calm, that was irritating for Tian Lu.

"Are you saying my eyes lied to me just now? " He asked in rage.

But Lu Yan didn't answer that. Instead, he called Jing Ling.

Hearing his master, Jing Ling came out like an obedient puppy. His long face said that he hadn't got his thingy yet.

"Master, did you call....?"

But he couldn't finish ,as he saw Tian Lu standing on the deck.

"God Tian Lu, when did you come?" He asked in surprise.

"Just now," Tian Lu gave him a curt reply.

Jing Ling was surprised why he was here, for he knew Tian Lu hated his master.

"Jing Ling, ask her to come here."

He snapped out hesring his master say. Then there went Jing Ling to accompany her.

She looked at her master and the stranger back and forth. She was not sure, why she was called here.

"Do you know who this is?" Lu Yan asked pointing at Tian Lu, who was confused .